24HRs Free Technical Help Desk for your Automotive problems

DMSG

Hi,

My 07 Mazda 3 is currently having vibrating issues.

First should be somewhere near the rear wheel of the driver side. When moving slowly there is this vibrating sound. The workshop that i service my car in says its due to my rear bumper being loose.

The second is the vibrating sound is coming from the part or place in front of the steering wheel. It get louder when i engage reverse or when the fan in the engine bay kicks in.

I would like to seek your second opinion and when would be a good day or time to send my car in for you guys to troubleshoot?

Hi,

My 07 Mazda 3 is currently having vibrating issues.

First should be somewhere near the rear wheel of the driver side. When moving slowly there is this vibrating sound. The workshop that i service my car in says its due to my rear bumper being loose.

The second is the vibrating sound is coming from the part or place in front of the steering wheel. It get louder when i engage reverse or when the fan in the engine bay kicks in.

I would like to seek your second opinion and when would be a good day or time to send my car in for you guys to troubleshoot?

Hi Sir,

Sorry for our late reply as we were busy with a packed garage for past days. It would be nice if you can send your ride to our workshop on Monday from 10am onwards and we will be able to rectify your vibrating noises. The checks are totally FOC.

We hope to help you solve your issues soon. Your vehicle noises might be caused by worn parts like mountings, wheel bearing and etc.

Cheers!

10616669_1465531027049664_77657264382385

LionsXii Hero Fazrul Nawaz endorsed Tornadoe Tint as one of the best tinters in Town.

Insane Promotional Package at 40% off :-

(Front, Middle, Rear windscreen tint - 6pcs Tinting)

Saloon Car (USUAL $338) now at ONLY $238
SUV Car (USUAL $388) now at ONLY $288
MPV Car (USUAL $438) now at ONLY $338

Partial Tint Package (3pcs front)
ALL cars at only $158

Best workmanship in town and at one of the lowest price to benefit your daily driving. Please call us at

6363 5112 for bookings.

www.facebook.com/tornadotint

The check engine light came on for my Subaru Impreza TS.

Found a P0031 and P0037 code.

Cleared it, and only the P0037 code came back.

What could be the problem?

The check engine light came on for my Subaru Impreza TS.

Found a P0031 and P0037 code.

Cleared it, and only the P0037 code came back.

What could be the problem?

Hi Sir,

The P0037 fault code will arise when the ECM (Engine Control Module) detects an excessively low voltage through the heated oxygen sensor heater circuit.

Technical Explainations :-

The code means that there is a problem with the heater element circuit of the heated oxygen sensor. Water getting inside the heated oxygen sensor connector can caused the heated oxygen sensor fuse to blow, which is a very common problem for this type codes. Before replacing the sensor, check for the condition of the heated oxygen sensor fuse and connectors.

HR7REGr.gif

Possible causes :-

- Faulty Heated Oxygen Sensor

- Heated Oxygen Sensor

- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)

Warnings :- When any engine fault code with check lights appeared, DO NOT just cleared about the coding, must determined the faults codes and also look into the area having fault. Many drivers thought that clearing about those coding will get the car back to norm, But ignoring those codes might lead into more major faults.

Sir, we hope the above info helps you with your quest. You might drive in DM for a check too.

Cheers and Good Luck to you.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi

I have a suzuki swift sport,

on the cam belt one of the gear sections is getting stuck/stopping, which is causing a loud noise, then it rotates again.

can it be lubricated or does it need replacing? is it safe to drive the car?

see attached video

thks

SSS.MOV

Hi

I have a suzuki swift sport,

on the cam belt one of the gear sections is getting stuck/stopping, which is causing a loud noise, then it rotates again.

can it be lubricated or does it need replacing? is it safe to drive the car?

see attached video

thks

Hi Bro,

not in a good conditions to drive at all and might lead to more problems. Please Drive in and let us have a free check on your car conditions. Your idle bearings and AC compressor might be causing those noises.

Cheers!

Edited by DMSG

Hi DM Team

Do you repair MB W124? Currently I am facing some problem with the car.

Yes we do, please drive by and let us Check ...

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

I'm driving a Chevrolet spark. Recently encountered some problems. Need to change aircon belt, timing belt, fan motor, water pump and tensioner.

Any idea how much would all these cost with labour? Thanks.

Hi,

I'm driving a Chevrolet spark. Recently encountered some problems. Need to change aircon belt, timing belt, fan motor, water pump and tensioner.

Any idea how much would all these cost with labour? Thanks.

Hi there,

we will need to check all the parts conditions and then advise you what to change, please make a trip down to DM for a free check.

Cheers

Hi Bros,

My 8years old car showing this problem while in Johor-Batu pahat yesterday,when car was idling,the rpm shoots to 3 000 rpm.Upon googling,the culprit could be air intake sensor.

Type:Hyundai Avanter 1.6 Auto

Engine oil,oil filter,spark plug(Denso) is changed every 10 000km

ATF fluid changed every 30 000km

No modification was done.

Any bros in similar situation?Wonders how much the cost.2 years left..Not worth to spend more than 2/3K for this problem.

hi,

2005 Lancer 1.6A ,

bought the car few weeks back.

driving fine till aircon down few days later.

the dealer ask me to bring the car to his workshop to change aircon compressor.

while in the workshop, after changing compressor, car cant start, troubleshoot for 2 days still cant fine problem.

tow to another workshop change circuit board, car can start, but got starting problem sometime during night when stop for few hours.

today car cant start even trying for some time, bring to the 2nd workshop, change crank sensor, told that the starting problem might come back, might be due to wiring problem. so problem not totally solved.

what is your suggestion? can troubleshoot and repair this?

Neutral Newbie

driving a 7 year old car. recently i noticed my car will only start if; turn ignition key to start, wait 5-8 seconds, then turn to start cranking the engine.

if i try to crank immediately after turning to start, the car just wont start even if engine is warmed up.

any idea what could be causing the problem?

Neutral Newbie

could u please quote the replacement for all below items for a Honda Stream 2007 (parts +labour)

1. Engine mounting (4 pc)

2. Front absorber (2 pc)

3. Front absorber top mounting (2PC)

4. front absorber rubber stopper (2PC)

5. Front absorber bearing (2PC)

6. Valve cover seal (1pc)

7. V-tech solenoid (1pc)

Hi Bros,

My 8years old car showing this problem while in Johor-Batu pahat yesterday,when car was idling,the rpm shoots to 3 000 rpm.Upon googling,the culprit could be air intake sensor.

Type:Hyundai Avanter 1.6 Auto

Engine oil,oil filter,spark plug(Denso) is changed every 10 000km

ATF fluid changed every 30 000km

No modification was done.

Any bros in similar situation?Wonders how much the cost.2 years left..Not worth to spend more than 2/3K for this problem.

Hi bro,

please drive in DM for a free check and we will be able to determine the problem. Cheers.

hi,

2005 Lancer 1.6A ,

bought the car few weeks back.

driving fine till aircon down few days later.

the dealer ask me to bring the car to his workshop to change aircon compressor.

while in the workshop, after changing compressor, car cant start, troubleshoot for 2 days still cant fine problem.

tow to another workshop change circuit board, car can start, but got starting problem sometime during night when stop for few hours.

today car cant start even trying for some time, bring to the 2nd workshop, change crank sensor, told that the starting problem might come back, might be due to wiring problem. so problem not totally solved.

what is your suggestion? can troubleshoot and repair this?

Hi bro ...sorry for our late reply ..... we will need to have a detail check on your ride. Please drive in to DM for a free check soon.

Hi Sir,

Both ways are ok with us. To save you the trouble, you can ask your dealers to send the car for our checks. We will only give the report to the buyer. To make arrangements for such checks, give us a call at 6363 5112.

Cheers!

Thanks Bro for doubling up for us. Cheers! Appreciated!

Hi Sir

Do you perform these pre-sales check for commercial vehicle as well? I am looking to buy a mini van (08 fiat fiorino) from a 2nd hand car dealer but was worried abt the repairs thereafter. Also, are you able to detect odometer tampering? (if case there is? currently at 88k). If you do the above, please kindly advise the cost? and when is a good time to send the van in?

Regards