Temasek Holdings CEO got time to watch Korean Drama!

AhJason

bros in MCF, u still dare to say that u r busy and have no time to do things?

[grin]

[laugh] Number 5 is scary.

ho-ching-1.jpg

http://mothership.sg/2013/12/10-korean-actors-ho-ching/

By Jonathan Lim

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong met with South Korean President Park Geun Hye at her official residence yesterday. PM Lee spoke about how Singapore and South Korea could further enhance bilateral cooperation in research and development, education, and aviation.

During the meeting, he also mentioned to Ms Park that Korean dramas have a large viewer base in Singapore – including his wife Ms Ho Ching.

While we have no idea what shows the PM’s wife likes to watch, we can only guess which Korean male lead she likes based on her existing taste – our Prime Minister.

Check out these Korean heartthrobs who could possibly keep the PM’s wife glued to Korean dramas.

1. Lee Min Ho

LMH-LHL.jpg LHL-LMH.jpgSource

2. Bae Yong Joon

BYJ-LHL.jpg LBH-LHL.jpg Source

3. Gong Yoo

GY-LHL.jpg LHL-GY.jpgSource

4. Won Bin

WB-LHL-300x450.jpg LHL-WB.jpgSource

5. Hyun Bin

HB-LHL-509x450.jpg LHL-HB-556x450.jpgSource

6. Jang Dong Gun

JDJ-LHL.jpg LHL-JDG.jpgSource

7. Lee Byung Hun

LHL-LBH-300x450.jpg LHL-BYJ.jpgSource

8. Yoo Chun

YC-LHL-615x345.jpg LHL-YC.jpg

9. Dennis Oh

DO-LHL-451x450.png LHL-DO-600x450.jpgSource

10. Kwon Sang Woo

LHL-KSW3-298x450.jpg KSW-LHL1.jpgSource

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

Although CEO for big companies are mostly damn busy, but you can't expect them to work 24 hour without any entertainment right? Also what LHL said is just to pull relationship, nothing wrong with that...

Although CEO for big companies are mostly damn busy, but you can't expect them to work 24 hour without any entertainment right? Also what LHL said is just to pull relationship, nothing wrong with that...

ok, to head big 'companies' like GIC or Temasek is not a walk in the park. The person has to manage many top guns COEs in their own right running equally top gun companies where GIC/Temasek hold shares...... If the person has no background, he/she will be drown or torn apart at board meetings etc.

who else other than the person with the strongest background on this island can hold the post?

but I agree that watching K dramas doesn't strengthen her background any more than sharing the same blanket/pillow does.

Wonder which Hallyu star she salivate over the most [:p]

I think its better to pay attention to which xmm in the dramas have the best plastic surgery jobs and then invite the surgeons involved over for some touch ups on the person's face.... am sure the partner will be more than happy and look forward to 2nd honeymoon upon retirement...

Edited by Maseratigood
  • Praise 1

Regardless of what Temasek has done and the money it has lost, you should give people a break. It's her private life and personal time. Do you expect a CEO to eat, sleep and s h i t his job 24/7?

• Praise 1

Regardless of what Temasek has done and the money it has lost, you should give people a break. It's her private life and personal time. Do you expect a CEO to eat, sleep and s h i t his job 24/7?

No body expect RadX to eat, sleep and s h i t his MCF moderation job 24/7 ? But he make it [:p][laugh]

No body expect RadX to eat, sleep and s h i t his MCF moderation job 24/7 ? But he make it [:p][laugh]

Radx is Chia-bah Eng-eng Officer. Different CEO altogether

• Praise 1

In other news, Ms. Ho Ching was reportedly quite upset that her husband had referred to her as a "large viewer" in front of another woman.

During the meeting, he also mentioned to Ms Park that Korean dramas have a large viewer base in Singapore – including his wife Ms Ho Ching.

• Praise 3

i'm glad that she is watching korean dramas. don't spend more time on the job than necessary.

first, spending more time than necessary is unhealthy. the trickle down effect will affect everyone in government.

second, the more time she spends on the job, the more money we lose.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3