Singapore police cars (past and present)

Zxcvb

In fact they already own some unmark qx plate elantra already. If you visit some NPC, you will be able to see them.

I beg to differ though, I think taxi is almost on 24hrs also.

Even if taxis do 24hrs, I doubt all run on the streets 3 to 5am, most likely waiting for business at nite life areas, but patrol cars have to do prowling non stop. I think only.

↡ Advertisement

Even if taxis do 24hrs, I doubt all run on the streets 3 to 5am, most likely waiting for business at nite life areas, but patrol cars have to do prowling non stop. I think only.

Patrol cars also park at higher levels of mscp to sleep. With engine on the though. Haha.

we can put more...

POLICE (English)

POLIS (Malay)

警察 (Chinese)

போலீஸ் (Tamil)

mata (Singlish/Hokkien)

haha .... hope someday it won't be just #3 & #4 ......haha

Patrol cars also park at higher levels of mscp to sleep. With engine on the though. Haha.

Hahaha, once in a while niah.... ok de

haha .... hope someday it won't be just #3 & #4 ......haha

And hopefully not renamed as Gong Ann 公安!!! Edited by Maseratigood

Considering roads in China are quite bad n bumpy, those mic patrol cars used by their polis or PLA MP shouldn't be that bad, else the bandits in car chase by polis will be laughing when they see pursuit cars behind falling apart!!!

There the crooks dun worry abt being chased. Ty just slip some RMB into their pockets n can slowly walk away even.

Patrol cars have a much harder life than taxis coz after two shifts taxis get to rest but patrolling is 24hrs!!!

"Patrolling" all at hidden locations. But engine still running so at least got AC. Hahaha. [lipsrsealed]

Cemeteries also favoured at night cos nobody goes there.

There the crooks dun worry abt being chased. Ty just slip some RMB into their pockets n can slowly walk away even.

"Patrolling" all at hidden locations. But engine still running so at least got AC. Hahaha. [lipsrsealed]

Cemeteries also favoured at night cos nobody goes there.

Hey, the men's eyes maybe shut, but their ears may be fully tuned in..... or they pretend sleeping and when someone is up to mischief nearby, the men will leap into action and catch the bad guys by surprise!!!

Hey, the men's eyes maybe shut, but their ears may be fully tuned in..... or they pretend sleeping and when someone is up to mischief nearby, the men will leap into action and catch the bad guys by surprise!!!

Or they take turns to rest n listen to the radio. [sly]

Supercharged

No? Thought start with Q is police car?

Normal car start with S and E only mah

Q plate cars I tot is company registered cars?

Police cars should be QX plate. Anyway I just saw a Hyundai i45 police car on the road just now...

• Praise 1

Q plate cars I tot is company registered cars?

Police cars should be QX plate. Anyway I just saw a Hyundai i45 police car on the road just now...

Ugh i see

Btw i saw a new police car last week forgot the brand but i think its new Sylphy!

Ugh i see

Btw i saw a new police car last week forgot the brand but i think its new Sylphy!

should not equip too good car for SG police, they totally no chance to bring into full utilization,

Altis/Sylphy/Civic/K3/Elantra is enough,

Subaru/Volvo for them is a sheer waste of money

Turbocharged

Saw a new elantra QX plate last night.... Somehow, it looks nicer than normal car, don't know why.... Hehehe

Supersonic

should not equip too good car for SG police, they totally no chance to bring into full utilization,

Eh. What's the difference in price of these cars for them?

Consider that the bulk of the car price is TAX which goes to the government anyway, there is not much difference in the price between a Toyota and Volvo.

Supersonic

Saw a new elantra QX plate last night.... Somehow, it looks nicer than normal car, don't know why.... Hehehe

Police latest car model is elantra ar? But seems like even though they buy korean cars for their police car, but they dont buy many of them. Only once a while saw some police car avante. Unlike car model like altis, can see so many of them.

world most expensive city le, the cop should drive some posh cars right haha

Swee!! 8888!! [thumbsup]

yah rare sight

↡ Advertisement