Mercedes-Benz beating BMW as best-selling brand in Singapore

Darthrevan

MB with it's new design both interior and exterior really does shed off it's "uncle" looks. Just look at the CLA and A class [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

MB with it's new design both interior and exterior really does shed off it's "uncle" looks. Just look at the CLA and A class [thumbsup]

it's a deliberate effort i guess. eg even E-class avantgarde moving the three-pointed star to the grille from the bonnet.

it might lose some old customers, but they know its future lies in the younger customers haha.

Any comments on the new A180?

Looks fierce. Esp in black with 19 inch rim!

Well spec for the price you paying.

Ride is hash due to the sporty setup.

Back seat and boot space limited.

I was looking at it when I want to change from a two door to four door, but it does not meet our requirement, especially if you have a growing family .

(edited)

Any comments on the new A180?

Went to see A class and CLA. My wife screaming mad, asking me how to fit my in-laws and my kid. No choice have to wait for new 2014 "C class", should be bigger than current C class

Edited by Amazon777

Went to see A class and CLA. My wife screaming mad, asking me how to fit my in-laws and my kid. No choice have to wait for new 2014 "C class", should be bigger than current C class

That's easy, don't fit the in-laws... [laugh]

• Praise 1

Other Mercedes Benz models to consider are the Vito or Viano. Can fit in-laws, kids, nephews and nieces, maids etc etc [grin]

Mazda 6 would be better or new Accord.... wait if looking for more luxury can go to ES250, either ES250 or 3GT will be my next car target :D

ES sounds like a good deal at $210k

Other Mercedes Benz models to consider are the Vito or Viano. Can fit in-laws, kids, nephews and nieces, maids etc etc [grin]

The Vito is >$200K hor and must register as a commercial vehicle.

Can get cheaper MPVs for the same purpose.

That's easy, don't fit the in-laws... [laugh]

That what i'm going to do. don't fetch any1. my outlaw have their own car. wan to sit my car just have to bear with it.

i might open up the sunroof too....

Supersonic

Lol, if want to fit everyone, then have to get a minibus liao.

Lol, if want to fit everyone, then have to get a minibus liao.

Bro the 2014 C250 is nice! Haha. If not you can try this.

hehe.

Mercedes-Benz-Sprinter1.jpg

AFTER three years of ceding the crown to arch-rival BMW, Mercedes-Benz looks set to emerge as this year's best-selling car brand

Sigh this is the result of a greying population. More and more uncles and aunties around now!

Sigh this is the result of a greying population. More and more uncles and aunties around now!

Not really lah, go see the new A class and CLA, they definitely don't fall under the uncles and aunties categories.

In terms of design and looks, imo, a class, cla, e even s look thoroughly modern and urban.

I think the 'uncle,auntie' design applies to.... camry! Hee

↡ Advertisement