China's Xiaomi Is Coming ...

Picnic06-Biante15

You want Redmi 4 or note 4, no choice have to buy export set.. But they are alot cheaper, but need to flash to global rom for the playstore. But sometimes the shop will flash for you. If you want to stick with China ROm, you can google how to install playstore.

oh, means must go buy from those ah beng shop and ask them to do it for me? I dont want China ROM leh, I want google playstore leh.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

That means he has a modified, hack or pirated ROM. He will need to go to EDL mode and use Miflash (or Miflash beta) to flash the FASTBOOT global rom. This method will guarantee it's the official ROM without pop up ads.

Any step by step guide to do this?

Or any recommended mobile shop to perform this flashing of ROM?

I check check the xiaomi sg website no have note 4 lor, and the lazada official xiaomi shop also no have. Means note 4 note offically launch in sg? those sell in qoo10 and other lazada shops are export set?  :huh:  :wacko:

Yup, not officially launched in SG yet. But officially launched in India already. Maybe if get India set will have google play store and is in english.

Those sellers online are China export set.

Yup, not officially launched in SG yet. But officially launched in India already. Maybe if get India set will have google play store and is in english.

Those sellers online are China export set.

later i go ah beng shop check check see got india set or not..  ^_^  [laugh]  [laugh]

Any step by step guide to do this?

Or any recommended mobile shop to perform this flashing of ROM?

If his is the MTK Helio processor, he can follow this guide.

http://en.miui.com/thread-370620-1-1.html

or

http://en.miui.com/thread-371349-1-1.html

But for snap dragon,not too sure. But can search for Mi5 or Mi max guide as these are snapdragon phones,

oh, means must go buy from those ah beng shop and ask them to do it for me? I dont want China ROM leh, I want google playstore leh.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Ah Beng will say can do... next thing you see him charging you $1k for it  [laugh]

• Praise 1

This Mi Mix 2 quite impressive - imho only.  Thinking out getting this to replace my almost 2 years old Nexus

It should be a decent phone. Am using Mi Mix now, the only complain i have is their bloody camera. so hopefully they fixed that in Mi Mix 2. 

xiaomi seems to have quite a few models now. getting bit confused.

Mix. Then their Mi6. Then also Note.

Mix - biggest screen size n batt, mid level processor

Mi - flagship mid size screen, high end processor

Note- in between screen size, now is mid level processor..

Above not referring to redmi range, this one add in even more confusing..

Edited by Lurpsexx
  • Praise 2

Got new Mi pad?

yes mipad3 but there's no official launch in sg. u can get it from lazada etc though. More expensive than the original mipad.

yes mipad3 but there's no official launch in sg. u can get it from lazada etc though. More expensive than the original mipad.

I'm thinking of getting the mi6, bec it's more value for money than s8 or lg g6 etc.. almost similar performance (albeit lower) but at about half the price of s8.. can't beat that..getting from local telco Edited by Lurpsexx

I'm thinking of getting the mi6, bec it's more value for money than s8 or lg g6 etc.. almost similar performance (albeit lower) but at about half the price of s8.. can't beat that..

isn't a LG g6 around that price? 

Given u can get a S8 now for high 700s. 

Think G6 is only 600+ now.

I'm considering a S8+ for 890.

I'm thinking of getting the mi6, bec it's more value for money than s8 or lg g6 etc.. almost similar performance (albeit lower) but at about half the price of s8.. can't beat that..

Mi 6 is more than half the price of S8 for international set close to $800.

↡ Advertisement