MRT Down, Commuters Walk Tracks

Mustank

I clap for them....well done.

fare rise......my foot!!!!

Hey... you are right. Fare rises and you have to use your foot... to walk [:|]

• Praise 7

the replies in HWZ is jin ho!!! [thumbsup]

i tink they now have all the best reasons to up fare, reasons being to have more funds to maintain good service....

isn't it so coincidence that when they said wanna up fare, trains break down? i mean they can ' create ' breakdowns whenever they wan, any time any day.....

wat do you tink?

• Praise 4

Must thank SMRT for organising "A Walk On The Tracks".

Not many people have this chance to do so after the KTM railway tracks are dismentled.

So did anyone pose on the tracks for these valuable photos?

This one more hygienic. [laugh] KTM one, lotsa of urea and poos.

• Praise 2

i tink they now have all the best reasons to up fare, reasons being to have more funds to maintain good service....

isn't it so coincidence that when they said wanna up fare, trains break down? i mean they can ' create ' breakdowns whenever they wan, any time any day.....

wat do you tink?

Breakdowns are easy to manipulate.

Trip the circuit breakers for power to the 3rd rail can also cause a "cable" fault.

Or during maintenance, over-tension the cables or don't fully tighten the contact points.

Even if the driver deliberately stop the train halfway between stations, what can you do?

But then train breakdowns are happening far too often compared to the 90s.

By right, with better manufacturing techniques, parts should last longer. Unless it's again cheapest tender wins.

If they do dat, there will be another fare revision lo.

my believe is that all these GLCs, have uber amounts of resources. Doing the above at the very most just changes the accounts from the status of profiteering to making profits (which I doubt will even result in).

Saw the other thread about taxi coy deliberately excluding airbags in their orders for thieir cabs. Its really unconscionable.

• Praise 1

wat do you tink?

post-60339-0-87449700-1389442463_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2