MRT Down, Commuters Walk Tracks

Mustank

Must thank SMRT for organising "A Walk On The Tracks".

Not many people have this chance to do so after the KTM railway tracks are dismentled.

So did anyone pose on the tracks for these valuable photos?

brather, don worry lah......sooner or later it will become a weekly event....everyone will got a chance to walk on the track...high up or down under....

• Praise 3

brather, don worry lah......sooner or later it will become a weekly event....everyone will got a chance to walk on the track...high up or down under....

Smrt go green, encourage people to walk one while the CEO in his luxury Bentley [laugh]
  • Praise 2

the replies in HWZ is jin ho!!! [thumbsup]

i tink they now have all the best reasons to up fare, reasons being to have more funds to maintain good service....

isn't it so coincidence that when they said wanna up fare, trains break down? i mean they can ' create ' breakdowns whenever they wan, any time any day.....

wat do you tink?

are those firemen in helmet and their heavy fireproof gear at the sidelines? [sweatdrop]

• Praise 2

Breakdowns are easy to manipulate.

Trip the circuit breakers for power to the 3rd rail can also cause a "cable" fault.

Or during maintenance, over-tension the cables or don't fully tighten the contact points.

Even if the driver deliberately stop the train halfway between stations, what can you do?

But then train breakdowns are happening far too often compared to the 90s.

By right, with better manufacturing techniques, parts should last longer. Unless it's again cheapest tender wins.

Just to add one more, Some kid press the emergency button or whatever, causing the train disruption

• Praise 2

cannot use the same reasons again de lah.....will become very the lame leh.....

ah.....maybe can say some ah gong / ah ma accidently press the emergency button?

WHY THEY NO FLIP THE TRAIN???

You demo lah. No Demo No Talk.

I go call ang chia. LoL...

When take mrt, Better bring torchlight, water bottle, boots, combat ration, diapers [laugh]

A few more times, it will be just like a walk in the park.

Raise fares or not the trains will still breakdown.

Then in that case I better bring along my comfy walking shoes when I take our world crass MRT from now on. Thanks.

• Praise 2

You demo lah. No Demo No Talk.

I go call ang chia. LoL...

A few more times, it will be just like a walk in the park.

Raise fares or not the trains will still breakdown.

Aiya this kind of thing we must united! Just like little india.

Ang chia come also zhao ah [laugh]

Maybe a drill?... You know lar, sg coy like to have all kind of drill... Just that this drill is very realistic mah...

MRT passengers gets drill, MRT ceo get screw and tpt.ministar as good as a screw driver [laugh]

Edited by Fongmy
  • Praise 3