MRT Down, Commuters Walk Tracks

Mustank

MIneral water, safety boots.

Yep, sequel too fast, no audience = lose $

Thats what I thought about morning evening radio when they say.....heavy traffic here therr.....etc....

I thought, it would b news if at those timings, they annoucne smooth traffic, its a great day ! Else its wasting air time.

Exactly!!

Trains should be equipped with emergency survival packs which contain what you mentioned. Especially such breakdowns have become the new normal!!

I wonder these passengers who walked on the track were given compensation, or at least 10 free rides plus free nasi lemark, dao huey drinks etc etc, maybe a pair of new socks also!!

↡ Advertisement

Other countries are probably better prepared since they are gahment run. Their gahment making the major decisions.

YOU HIT THE JACKPOT !!!

They are gahment run.....public transport to serve the public MUST BE gahment run !!

not privatised and always tinking of profits profits profits !!!

FARK THE NAH BEH CHEEBY GREEDY MONEY MINDED PAPPIES DOG !!

• Praise 5

Some train drivers I believe purposely drive jerkingly and jam brake especially in the morning peak hours. Ever encountered one trip from Bukit Batok to JE MRT, just one stop and 8-10 jam brakes along the way. Got down at station immediately me and one uncle started for the driver and both of us fark him. He dare not rebuff our accusations and just simply walked away.

hmmm .... good civic duty.

hmmm .... still got Mat Rock Train driver beating the brakes to the tune of Led Zeppelin "Stairway to Heaven"? haha

penalty lai liao ...

if operator kena penalty, where do operator recover cost in order to maintain million-dollar profit answering to shareholder?

if they do not meet shareholder expectation ie: EPS and ROI, during AGM sure kena left-right-center [sly]

Revised penalties for train operators expected to be announced in Jan

Edited by Wt_know

penalty lai liao ...

if operator kena penalty, where do operator recover cost in order to maintain million-dollar profit answering to shareholder?

if they do not meet shareholder expectation, during AGM sure kena left-right-center [sly]

Revised penalties for train operators expected to be announced in Jan

mrt also belong to the goverment,

1 goverment department fine another department, wats the point?? lol

• Praise 2

Given that sgp is a small island and we do not have a lot of expertise in this field I really doubt they can improve on the current situation. Moreover there's the gahment's white paper population it will only stress out the entire transport network as a whole. Roads congested, public transport unreliable, sgp is going to face a big issue. Even if they were to put more ministers in the transport ministry also no use.

Train always breakdown.

Hospital not enough beds..

New expressway become more jialat..

I really wonder how they think we are ready for the stupid $6.9m toilet paper..

only thing that seems to be ready is their pockets...

now some more they going to fine bus operator for being late, we can sit down watch the bus driver fast and furious liao..

Don't need fine lah. Just suspend reject all fare increase for the benefits of all commuters.

yah lor.. now they want fine bus operators if they are late..

as if the bus drivers taking their own sweet time to drive like that...

• Praise 2

IMG_5122+.JPG

Hopefully this one no need COE!

Looks like this will never breakdown... maybe MRTC should consider replacing current trains with this type!!

Train always breakdown.

Hospital not enough beds..

New expressway become more jialat..

I really wonder how they think we are ready for the stupid $6.9m toilet paper..

only thing that seems to be ready is their pockets...

now some more they going to fine bus operator for being late, we can sit down watch the bus driver fast and furious liao..

yah lor.. now they want fine bus operators if they are late..

as if the bus drivers taking their own sweet time to drive like that...

i worry next step / pattern they will chut:- in order to ensure smooth and no delays in buses' travel, double bus lanes will be provided!! .... where are we motorists going to drive??

hmmm .... good civic duty.

hmmm .... still got Mat Rock Train driver beating the brakes to the tune of Led Zeppelin "Stairway to Heaven"? haha

today i took a bus in Bukit Merah side, the bus driver one kind --- jerking with his brakes all the way. the bus went like a roller coaster but with jerks every bus stop or traffic light.

I purposely alighted from the front door and told him off!!!

mrt also belong to the goverment,

1 goverment department fine another department, wats the point?? lol

One word :

WAYANG!!!

Don't air traffic controllers still use sliders and marker pens to keep track of all the planes? Maybe Kuek should go for a study visit to changi airport control tower.