Recommend me a Work Shop in JB for Toyota Wish

Maxoo

Hi all,

will need ur kind assistance to recommend me a work shop in JB that deal with my car problem.

Currently my car engine oil is leaking and it cost 1K plus to repair. I am considering to get it done at JB so that the cost can be more affordable as to compare to Singapore.

Please PM me ur favorable WS if u have one that can deal with engine oil leakage problem.

Many thank in advance.

BTW, i am driving a toyota WIsh.

I tried to search in forum and goggled for WS, most of the result are for servicing.

Appreciated ur help.

↡ Advertisement

Hi all,

will need ur kind assistance to recommend me a work shop in JB that deal with my car problem.

Currently my car engine oil is leaking and it cost 1K plus to repair. I am considering to get it done at JB so that the cost can be more affordable as to compare to Singapore.

Please PM me ur favorable WS if u have one that can deal with engine oil leakage problem.

Many thank in advance.

I tried to search in forum and goggled for WS, most of the result are for servicing.

Appreciated ur help.

1K seems over charged to me...unless many other parts needs changing.

Hi all,

Many thank in advance.

Appreciated ur help.

What is the cause of the oil leaking? If just gasket, change sud solve alrdy.