MCF New Premium Membership

StefanK

is there a Semi-Premium membership where 1/2 P is shown only?

where no address is exposed.

no freebie doesn't matter.

i dont want to take the risk of address unintentionally exposed to unwanted characters and being harassed fr then on.

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

Wah, someone sounds like me you mean? Where's he, I must check him out!!

He's been MIA for a few months liao....he always say that "Maserati is good"......its a pity you don't know him.

Anyway..... [;)]

He's been MIA for a few months liao....he always say that "Maserati is good"......its a pity you don't know him.

Anyway..... [;)]

If his gf's name is maserati and she's good, how to track her?

i dont want to take the risk of address unintentionally exposed to unwanted characters and being harassed fr then on.

Poh Mata?! Mcf will then tell Mata only admin knows your address?

Or just any address lor

Edited by Super7

Poh Mata?! Mcf will then tell Mata only admin knows your address?

Or just any address lor

it is possible to hack thru the info database.

but maybe few have the motive to do so.

Supercharged

Don't know leh.....maybe you ask bro P69. He might know....cos they share the same interest [laugh] !!!

Anyway.....I suppose MG is history liao. Now we have S7, and he is just as great! [wave]

Don't know leh.....maybe you ask bro P69. He might know....cos they share the same interest [laugh] !!!

Anyway.....I suppose MG is history liao. Now we have S7, and he is just as great! [wave]

I must get to know this P69 also, maybe his hobby and mine beh-yeon, as in teochew.

What's your hobby? I begin to like pocket billiard, is this a sign I may no longer be 10yro?

Internal Moderator

You don't have to submit your address to get the Premium status.

Only telephone number required.

Subsequently if you want the gift pack, submit your address.

At least that's for my case.

Good to see that MCF is moving upwards quickly.

Thanks for the premium membership. [thumbsup]

Hi boss. [laugh]

Supercharged

I must get to know this P69 also, maybe his hobby and mine beh-yeon, as in teochew.

Yes, do get to know our MCF ta-ke, as in mandarin means "big brother". He is very knowledgeable, and some say he is also very handsome! :D

Yes, do get to know our MCF ta-ke, as in mandarin means "big brother". He is very knowledgeable, and some say he is also very handsome! :D

Is this P69?

post-944-0-39180300-1390556339_thumb.jpg

Supercharged

What's your hobby? I begin to like pocket billiard, is this a sign I may no longer be 10yro?

I don't have a particular hobby..... :D

Yes, if you are into billiard, you have become an Adult. [;)]

Is this P69?

I dun know. I never seen him before. [laugh]

Coming to MCF already mean you are no longer 10 yr old -_-

You don't have to submit your address to get the Premium status.

Only telephone number required.

Subsequently if you want the gift pack, submit your address.

At least that's for my case.

informative [thumbsup]

What wind blows Tiger here?!

Welcome back! :-)

LTA progressively expanding CTE expressway and opening more new roads to ease Singapore traffic congestion, large part of Mandai Jungle land had been used for these road developments, Singapore local Tiger :angry: in the wood peace and living space is seriously disturb by the authority sudden land invasion.

Tiger now makes it's way back to MCF for dialogue [furious] with the authoritarians, let's put our fingers together and starts poking to support [grouphug]

Edited by Fongmy

I tried to join.. but is not accepting my overseas phone number... I am Singaporean but posted overseas temporary... how to upgrade to premium?

LTA progressively expanding CTE expressway and opening more new roads to ease Singapore traffic congestion, large part of Mandai Jungle land had been used for this more road developments, Singapore local Tiger :angry: peace and living space is seriously disturb by the authority sudden land invasion.

Tiger now makes it's way back to MCF for dialogue [furious] with the authoritarians, let's put our fingers together and starts poking to support [grouphug]

Yes Mr Fong,

Its a jungle out there and fast disappearing because LTA converting to roads to serve MCF drivers.

So instead of staying out in a shrinking jungle, I come back MCF to stir ah stir to make messy (translate to hokkien)

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1