MCF New Premium Membership

StefanK

Yes Mr Fong,

Its a jungle out there and fast disappearing because LTA converting to roads to serve MCF drivers.

So instead of staying out in a shrinking jungle, I come back MCF to stir ah stir to make messy (translate to hokkien)

Yes ! Tigor Liang Tigor Chor [:p][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

LTA progressively expanding CTE expressway and opening more new roads to ease Singapore traffic congestion, large part of Mandai Jungle land had been used for these road developments, Singapore local Tiger :angry: in the wood peace and living space is seriously disturb by the authority sudden land invasion.

Tiger now makes it's way back to MCF for dialogue [furious] with the authoritarians, let's put our fingers together and starts poking to support [grouphug]

LOL, this explanation is very logical!!! Good to have MCF serving as a place to preserve our local TIGER!!!

Yes Mr Fong,

Its a jungle out there and fast disappearing because LTA converting to roads to serve MCF drivers.

So instead of staying out in a shrinking jungle, I come back MCF to stir ah stir to make messy (translate to hokkien)

As your are the one and only TIGER here, you don't have to worry about 一山不能藏二虎!(one mountain can't have/hide two tigers), but in case there's someone 扮猪吃老虎 (disguising as a pig to trick/eat the tiger), you need to be watchful

As your are the one and only TIGER here, you don't have to worry about 一山不能藏二虎!(one mountain can't have/hide two tigers), but in case there's someone 扮猪吃老虎 (disguising as a pig to trick/eat the tiger), you need to be watchful

I did a quick check on nicks with Tiger in MCF and found I'm the only surviving Tiger in MCF. 4 pages of Tiger nicks all gone, migrated already.

Yes Got to beware of pigs, acting ones.

I belong to rooster clan [:/] definitely not me [:(] Tiger love to eats chicken [sweatdrop]​ .........that's me :wacko:[dead]

• Praise 1

Yes, do get to know our MCF ta-ke, as in mandarin means "big brother". He is very knowledgeable, and some say he is also very handsome! :D

Bro P69 is a hunk. [thumbsup]

LTA progressively expanding CTE expressway and opening more new roads to ease Singapore traffic congestion, large part of Mandai Jungle land had been used for these road developments, Singapore local Tiger :angry: in the wood peace and living space is seriously disturb by the authority sudden land invasion.

Tiger now makes it's way back to MCF for dialogue [furious] with the authoritarians, let's put our fingers together and starts poking to support [grouphug]

Not enough.

I think LTA and MOT have to consider building 3rd or 4th tier or level expressways or highways.

And of course, maintain or repair the MRT trains so that they don't break down too often. [sweatdrop]

I belong to rooster clan [:/] definitely not me [:(] Tiger love to eats chicken [sweatdrop]​ .........that's me :wacko:[dead]

Not sure this tiger likes what kind of chickens?

童子鸡? (virgin boy chicken)

老鸡母? (old chicken mother)

白斩鸡? (white chopped chicken)

盐局鸡? (salt-baked chicken)

虾酱鸡? (prawn paste chicken)

衣洗蛋拿鸡?(Istana, aka KFC chicken)

Not sure this tiger likes what kind of chickens?

童子鸡? (virgin boy chicken)

老鸡母? (old chicken mother)

白斩鸡? (white chopped chicken)

盐局鸡? (salt-baked chicken)

虾酱鸡? (prawn paste chicken)

衣洗蛋拿鸡?(Istana, aka KFC chicken)

No 北姑鸡? [grin]

Bro P69 is a hunk. [thumbsup]

Not enough.

I think LTA and MOT have to consider building 3rd or 4th tier or level expressways or highways.

And of course, maintain or repair the MRT trains so that they don't break down too often. [sweatdrop]

In most other advanced countries train breakdowns are also inevitable but ours frequency beats them hands down with recent records when there's a official declaration just not too long ago that no effort will be spared to take care of things to give us a world class train service!!

No 北姑鸡? [grin]

LOL!!! that one will open a different category for in-depth study with other experts here!

Btw, is it stewed, or baked, fried, steamed with mushrooms from the north?

Edited by Super7

I did a quick check on nicks with Tiger in MCF and found I'm the only surviving Tiger in MCF. 4 pages of Tiger nicks all gone, migrated already.

Yes Got to beware of pigs, acting ones.

This is the year of the horse, pls don't let any horsies make it 马马虎虎!

LOL!!! that one will open a different category for in-depth study with other experts here!

Btw, is it stewed, or baked, fried, steamed with mushrooms from the north?

From the north must be fresh and raw [grin]

From the north must be fresh and raw [grin]

Dont forget 槟姑, 泰姑, 越姑, 巴蛋姑, 东洋姑, a lot of varieties to suit different tastes!!

self discovery sometime starts 10 onwards......he starting young!

Is Discovery channel showing this kind of discovery?

I thought we are talking about chicken. How come it became mushrooms? [grin]

Is Discovery channel showing this kind of discovery?

no....its self-exploratory!

I thought we are talking about chicken. How come it became mushrooms? [grin]

LOL...

CNY around the corner liao, mushroom is a delicacy for reunion dinner, must talk!!!