SAF Boots Selling in TaoBao!

Bonafidestack

No surprise.

Maybe SAF bought the boots from Tao Bao.

Tao bao number 1 [laugh]

Is it cheaper then our emart?

Consperm!

315/4.7 = $67

Emart about $110

Edited by Mustank
  • Praise 1

OT abit.

is it an offence to wear SAF boots with civilian clothing? I intend to wear SAF boots to survive the winter snow in S. Korean next week.

I think officially, we can't wear any part of the uniform, but almost nobody cares for the black no 3 pants (navy), or the boots. Wore before, no issue at customs. Just if they make you do strip at USA remove shoes then headache..

i worn it to Korea before during winter about 10yrs ago.

as usual, SAF boot. anywhere also can step. not scare of sky and ground.

beware, quite slippery if you step onto the snow......

Wear this consperm Kena [laugh]

post-25827-0-85662200-1390618470_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

I think officially, we can't wear any part of the uniform, but almost nobody cares for the black no 3 pants (navy), or the boots. Wore before, no issue at customs. Just if they make you do strip at USA remove shoes then headache..

nothing to do with Customs.

Rather, these are properties of SAF. They belong to SAF and SAF has a code/regulation for their uniforms, equipment and how they should be used.

If scared, can rub off the words from the boots, but then again, if they can prove that it's SAF property, then it's also a chargeable offence.

nothing to do with Customs.

Rather, these are properties of SAF. They belong to SAF and SAF has a code/regulation for their uniforms, equipment and how they should be used.

If scared, can rub off the words from the boots, but then again, if they can prove that it's SAF property, then it's also a chargeable offence.

Don't think it's that serious lah. Only the SAF will charge but they are not at the custom so officers there belong to a totally different department. Won't really be bother to mind such a small issue. Unless SAF starts a unit to man the custom then that's a different matter [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

cool. glad someone has done it before.

so is our SAF boots good against the cold?

nope. tried in sweden.not useful. need those winter socks.

in the end buay tahan bought a pair of winter boots. lol

SAF where got time to standby a guy at Airport to charge passengers wearing SAF boot.

They got better chance to charge those China workers at construction site wearing SAF No 4.

Edited by Mcf777
  • Praise 2

OT abit.

is it an offence to wear SAF boots with civilian clothing? I intend to wear SAF boots to survive the winter snow in S. Korean next week.

I wear my No. 3 shoes to office every day. What's the big deal?

• Praise 2

saf has no exclusive rights on boots but i wont wear one though...

not true......i dunno abt SAF now..but my time the fieldpack and boots and no4 has the 'property of SAF" stiched on them or stamped.....normally i just removed the it....and also i dont like to clear immigration with such military markings later they find excuse to pull you over then problem. it is easier to say no worry one lah blar blar blar...but once you step out of the plane you are at the mercy of the immigration authorities of that country...they pull you over for questioning you also lan lan.

• Praise 1

not true......i dunno abt SAF now..but my time the fieldpack and boots and no4 has the 'property of SAF" stiched on them or stamped.....normally i just removed the it....and also i dont like to clear immigration with such military markings later they find excuse to pull you over then problem. it is easier to say no worry one lah blar blar blar...but once you step out of the plane you are at the mercy of the immigration authorities of that country...they pull you over for questioning you also lan lan.

Bro, you ever brought your fieldpack overseas? :o:o:o

Bro, you ever brought your fieldpack overseas? :o:o:o

no, 20 odd years ago used fieldpack issued by saf, that time no online shopping, no money further i went was JB [:)] ...now I already MR leow where got time to carry fieldpack [:p]

The old SAF boots are the best

i wore mine from the mid-90s (NS) to 2013 (MR)

lasted me almost 20 years!!

Did you do outfield training or not? How could the boots can last for 20 years?
  • Praise 1

no, 20 odd years ago used fieldpack issued by saf, that time no online shopping, no money further i went was JB [:)] ...now I already MR leow where got time to carry fieldpack [:p]

Hahha. Now u should using a tumi bag right????? hahahah! [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Did you do outfield training or not? How could the boots can last for 20 years?

mine lasted all tru bmt to ict years. what condition is different matter! lol but still can use as long dont rain in field!

The old SAF boots are the best

i wore mine from the mid-90s (NS) to 2013 (MR)

lasted me almost 20 years!!

i think that batch is the tough leather scale boots?

OT abit.

Play safe, go and get the Lumberjack winter boots ... [flowerface]

↡ Advertisement