Accident at sengkang (near 303A)

Dleodleo

There was an accident involving 2 trucks at sengkang (near anchorvale link) at around 5.27am today. One is cement truck and the other is rubbish truck. The rubbish truck overturned and landed on the pedestrain pavement and knocked down one of the traffic light.

The sound of the above accident was so loud that i thought there was a bomb. Went to the window and saw nothing and only saw what happened when i went to work at 7.30am as the view of heavy vehicles was out of sight from my window.

Then around 5.45am, around accident at the same junction - taxi and a car. I think this may be due to one of the traffic light that has been knocked down. No one is injured in this accident i think.

Does anyone know whether there is any injury to the rubbish truck driver? I see no tent or hear any ambulance siren.

↡ Advertisement

There was an accident involving 2 trucks at sengkang (near anchorvale link) at around 5.27am today. One is cement truck and the other is rubbish truck. The rubbish truck overturned and landed on the pedestrain pavement and knocked down one of the traffic light.

The sound of the above accident was so loud that i thought there was a bomb. Went to the window and saw nothing and only saw what happened when i went to work at 7.30am as the view of heavy vehicles was out of sight from my window.

Then around 5.45am, around accident at the same junction - taxi and a car. I think this may be due to one of the traffic light that has been knocked down. No one is injured in this accident i think.

Does anyone know whether there is any injury to the rubbish truck driver? I see no tent or hear any ambulance siren.

post-18163-0-14733100-1390798451.gif

No wonder gonna jam for 30min...

• Praise 1

Supercharged

The women around the area chio boh?

Dun know leh....not staying that area! Ask ask Dleodleo.... [laugh]

you staying LHL territory or TCH territory?

• Praise 1

Supercharged

sounds like a vibrator [grin]

Hmmm....didn't know a vibrator sounds like that.... [lipsrsealed]

Tot it was eeeeeeeee......non-stop sound.

The area around your house always got accident hor....

ya lor, always. The last fatal one is last year feb involving 2 motor cycles.

Cos at nite and early morning, no cars, they like to speed.

I tell myself next time i move house, i will not want to buy one that is near the cross junction anymore. Heart attack man, every time hear car screeching followed by bang.

I saw it just now at 9 am. Got 1 volvo Mata car there but didn't see any tent.

9am still there. That is long since 5.27am. Mayb need special crane to lift the truck up.

I saw the cement truck driver, he is not injured, he climbed up the driver seat to take something when i passed by this morning. The rubbish truck i don't know... hopefully he is not injured.

Not stink leh, maybe rubbish not collected yet.

ya lor, always. The last fatal one is last year feb involving 2 motor cycles.

Cos at nite and early morning, no cars, they like to speed.

I tell myself next time i move house, i will not want to buy one that is near the cross junction anymore. Heart attack man, every time hear car screeching followed by bang.

if im not wrong, many years ago, before the hdb run away price, those 305x or was it 306x? cluster nobody want.. completed many years but most unit are left empty for years... now i think all full already but maybe because those "bros" and "sis" used to stay there got chased out and wondering by the road sides... [grin]

(edited)

if im not wrong, many years ago, before the hdb run away price, those 305x or was it 306x? cluster nobody want.. completed many years but most unit are left empty for years... now i think all full already but maybe because those "bros" and "sis" used to stay there got chased out and wondering by the road sides... [grin]

Oh the empty flats are 302B or 302C i think.

They are empty not of the bros and sis. It is because that time property crash, no one want to buy, all these units are executive flat and only few units occupied. No people want to buy. So the government bought over the flat from the occupied unit and re-construct the executive flats into 2 and 3 bedrooms flat.

I think the accident is more of people speeding and not giving way. Middle of the nite i always hear car speeding especially motorcycles cos people like to beat the traffic light after speeding the long road from hougang.

Edited by Dleodleo
↡ Advertisement