Gong Xi Fa Cai (Happy Chinese New Year)

Picnic06-Biante15

Hopefully one day, Singapore don't turn into a state whereby foreigners are the majority and we Singaporeans are the minority, and we will then lose our traditions and values....

We must retain our core values and traditions... And celebrate our New Years among the 4 major races

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Hopefully one day, Singapore don't turn into a state whereby foreigners are the majority and we Singaporeans are the minority, and we will then lose our traditions and values....

We must retain our core values and traditions... And celebrate our New Years among the 4 major races[/quote

One or two generations from now, wait you see pinoy and Indians performing lion dance together with prc and locals [laugh]

Jit tong Cheng!!!! [laugh]

Money is the common religion among all races and nationality you know [laugh]

HUAT ahhhh!!! Jit tong cheng!!!!!! [laugh]

• Praise 2

We must retain our core values and traditions... And celebrate our New Years among the 4 major races

skali one day they declare add few more core races to the original four!!! [laugh]:D

• Praise 3

We must retain our core values and traditions... And celebrate our New Years among the 4 major races[/quote

One or two generations from now, wait you see pinoy and Indians performing lion dance together with prc and locals [laugh]

Jit tong Cheng!!!! [laugh]

Money is the common religion among all races and nationality you know [laugh]

HUAT ahhhh!!! Jit tong cheng!!!!!! [laugh]

Then better build a common place/hall for worshipping this $$ god..... maybe it should be located next to HQ of TH!!! [thumbsup][thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Put into washing machine and wash all clothes lor :))

Finally can rest and enjoy the days... :))

Hmm...time to buy 12mil toto, and gond xi fa cai :))

when you win 12m, please remember all of us!!!

newspaper article says today that just thinking what to do with 12m while waiting to win is a good way to plan our life!! [thumbsup][thumbsup]

12m:-

- half goes to charity

- half of remainder (after above) goes to investments in properties, stocks, etc (about 3m)

- half of remainder (after above) goes to health insurance (about 1.5m)

- half of remainder (after above) keep as pocket money (about 0.75m)

• Praise 1

when you win 12m, please remember all of us!!!

newspaper article says today that just thinking what to do with 12m while waiting to win is a good way to plan our life!! [thumbsup][thumbsup]

12m:-

- half goes to charity

- half of remainder (after above) goes to investments in properties, stocks, etc (about 3m)

- half of remainder (after above) goes to health insurance (about 1.5m)

- half of remainder (after above) keep as pocket money (about 0.75m)

If I won S$12 mil toto 1st prize, I will come in here and announce !

So, will definitely remember Bros here :))

Hmm.... I haven't decided how to use the winnings .... Errr.... cos I haven't win anything yet, so don't have that feel yet :D

If I won S$12 mil toto 1st prize, I will come in here and announce !

So, will definitely remember Bros here :))

Hmm.... I haven't decided how to use the winnings .... Errr.... cos I haven't win anything yet, so don't have that feel yet :D

If I win, you won't see me here [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 3

Sianz...holidays over..no more nice babes in skin tight cheong sams...no more chiobus carrying oranges walking around...

Back to work everyone! Kui Kang!

• Praise 3

Sianz...holidays over..no more nice babes in skin tight cheong sams...no more chiobus carrying oranges walking around...

Permanent bouncy pears ok de!!! [thumbsup][thumbsup]

• Praise 7

Still have chiobus lah, office chiobus carrying CNY cookies to share lor :))

• Praise 3

开工了!

MCF bros and siss, please continue to enjoy the CNY even though PH has ended!

now i have to continue working with my eyes half opened! [sleeping]

huat ahhhh!

• Praise 4