Woke up to an accident on CNY Day 2

Husky

At my carpark this morning (CNY Day 2). Luckily I chose a different lot to park last night (my car is the blue megane cc). Feel bad for the two affected drivers.

post-4848-0-59277100-1391358438_thumb.png

Edited by Husky
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Must be a drunk driver, when will they learn to respect other peoples' property? Leave a note and pay for the damge lah, butthole!

but you say they are drunk! they can't even walk or drive straight, you expect them to think straight and leave a note?

but I think even half of the sober people won't do that [rolleyes]

Edited by Jman888
  • Praise 3

but you say they are drunk! they can't even walk or drive straight, you expect them to think straight and leave a note?

but I think even half of the sober people won't do that [rolleyes]

haha! *hick* whad did you say? [sleeping]

But damn sway lor kena this

Edited by Count-Bracula

Must be a drunk driver, when will they learn to respect other peoples' property? Leave a note and pay for the damge lah, butthole!

The driver had too much boon tong kee si bo LOL

Ironically this is the time when a lot of ppl give chance to others. Like the parking warden who couldn't spell "chance". Good for him though. But not in this accident when even TP celebrate CNY too.

At my carpark this morning (CNY Day 2). Luckily I chose a different lot to park last night (my car is the blue megane cc). Feel bad for the two affected drivers.

You are very lucky indeed. Go and buy 4D.

Was the lorry hit also? Judging by the damage, I think the initial contact wasnt that huge, but the driver prolly floor the throttle after the initial impact causing the vios and honda fit to shift.

Was the lorry hit also? Judging by the damage, I think the initial contact wasnt that huge, but the driver prolly floor the throttle after the initial impact causing the vios and honda fit to shift.

i think the impacting force was coming at an angle...strong enough to have caused the vios to move to the side bang the honda and back a little( like a curve)...anyway tough luck for both vehicles.

Where's the car that bang them? Dun see it in the picture leh...

Should be pew lang already, maybe after leaving a note like this one:

accident-note-hi-my-name-is-jack-i-accid

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3