Barclays Cut 12,000 Jobs

Porker

no golden handshake from what i'm hearing. forced to resigned mostly

in singapore..possible

but i find it difficult to believe that no golden handshakes given to those in Europe

with their tough labour laws and powerful unions

↡ Advertisement

just look at jpmorgan ... shit after shit ... jamie dimon (really diamond) still standing strong

$13B settlement with the govt? what a load of shit ...

Edited by Wt_know

just look at jpmorgan ... shit after shit ... jamie dimon (really diamond) still standing strong

$13B settlement with the govt? what a load of shit ...

Speaking of which, did anyone catch Janet Yellen's testimony live on TV last night? She was given a really good go-around especially from the Massachussetts congressman Michael Capuano LOL!!! That is one feisty dude.

Speaking of which, did anyone catch Janet Yellen's testimony live on TV last night? She was given a really good go-around especially from the Massachussetts congressman Michael Capuano LOL!!! That is one feisty dude.

I don't watch this type with Janet Yellen on clothings [sleeping] Sorry I missed it [:p][laugh]

Pray tell why? Sounds pretty much like sour grapes to me.

Is it news to you that people around the world are not happy with greedy over paid bankers who always use the term caveat emptor? They take the money and we bear all the risks. Are you living in denial?

The company I work for got into trouble because of some bankers said it is Ok to take extreme high leverage paying high interest during the 2007 crisis . Massive layoffs ensued and we are still suffering for it today.

Sour grapes indeed

Edited by Enye
  • Praise 2

I don't watch this type with Janet Yellen on clothings [sleeping] Sorry I missed it [:p][laugh]

???

you mean you would watch it if yellen is not wearing any clothes??

The banking industry is in serious trouble already. Many banks are starting or going to axe people. No more QE, no more business.

sure or not boh...

Shenton Way still many xmm OLs

yesteday got one never hold lift for me until i had to push the door open, then she giggle giggle.. i want to flip her upside down

Edited by Mockngbrd

Shenton Way still many xmm OLs

yesteday got one never hold lift for me until i had to push the door open, then she giggle giggle.. i want to flip her upside down

flip her upside down? wah, so acrobatic..

???

you mean you would watch it if yellen is not wearing any clothes??

sure or not boh...

Sure or not? U read the latest news on RBS lah. RBS is going to axe 30,000 people.

Cool, stock price will go up finally

The finance & banking industry is propped up by QE. Therefore, no more QE, no more business. That explains why the banks are starting to axe people now due to QE tapering.

• Praise 1

The finance & banking industry is propped up by QE. Therefore, no more QE, no more business. That explains why the banks are starting to axe people now due to QE tapering.

Ho seh liao

• Praise 1

Latest updates.....

RBS will axe 30k people

Barclays will axe 12k people.

HSBC will axe 5k people

JP Morgan will axe 5k people.

More to come......

↡ Advertisement