Neweb Technologies Taipei Taiwan

Fcw75

KNNBCCB!

Guys, please check your credit card transaction! Log in today and found out that Neweb Technologies charged my credit card 4 times (each time S$49)! Called to block the card and get dispute form.

Never got any SMS from POSB also.

FYI only.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

KNNBCCB!
Guys, please check your credit card transaction! Log in today and found out that Neweb Technologies charged my credit card 4 times (each time S$49)! Called to block the card and get dispute form.
FYI only.

so you are one of the 30? which month transaction? i better go check now [sweatdrop]

so you are one of the 30? which month transaction? i better go check now [sweatdrop]

Please go check bro. What 30 har? 1 transaction on the 9/2 and 3 transactions on the 10/2. [furious]

Bank already you do not need to pay for those transactions and they are investigating.

It's the hassle of informing other merchants like SPH, Starhub, etc that has been charging the bill to the credit card.

Edited by Fcw75

It's the hassle of informing other merchants like SPH, Starhub, etc that has been charging the bill to the credit card.

Last time when I had a change of credit card, the bank help me transfer all recurring payments to the new card. Maybe you can check with them.

• Praise 2

Last time when I had a change of credit card, the bank help me transfer all recurring payments to the new card. Maybe you can check with them.

Really? I didn't know that. Thanks man.

Really? I didn't know that. Thanks man.

No problem. Just let the bank settles everything.

This time, I think banks are a bit slow in identifying the transactions. I once had one fraudulent charge at 11pm and the bank officer called me straight away and verify with me. Immediately the card was cancelled and a new one sent to me the next working day.

KNNBCCB!
FYI only.

You should set a sms alert feature...every time,....a transaction charge..you receive a sms and any unauthorized action can be detected immediately.

Please go check bro. What 30 har? 1 transaction on the 9/2 and 3 transactions on the 10/2. [furious]

it was out some where in the news and someone already started a thread with regards to it!

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2693084-credit-card-fraud

Wow I am not the only one. On the 9/2 Sunday morning, this company charged 3 times to my CC. The bank was informed and the card was cancelled (issued a new one) + cancel the charges.

I am using Citibank CC which CC are you all holding on to?

Been wondering how was my CC being compromised.

Before this breach, I bought a iphone data recovery software (which I found out was a china company) and this is the only "extra-ordinary" online purchase I did this year. Anyone also bght something online like a software?

Edited by Sunburnsam

saw the thread at HWZ that CGW database being compromise. dont know true or false.

did any of the above bro using CGW with the affected credit card?

Wow I am not the only one. On the 9/2 Sunday morning, this company charged 3 times to my CC. The bank was informed and the card was cancelled (issued a new one) + cancel the charges.

I am using Citibank CC which CC are you all holding on to?

Been wondering how was my CC being compromised.

Before this breach, I bought a iphone data recovery software (which I found out was a china company) and this is the only "extra-ordinary" online purchase I did this year. Anyone also bght something online like a software?

Mine is POSB Everyday card.

I only use this card for Amazon mostly.

saw the thread at HWZ that CGW database being compromise. dont know true or false.

Oh yes, this credit card is with Comgateway too. Maybe it's them then.

Edited by Fcw75

Ah ....CGW = Commgateway? Yes I also used CGW few months back for this CC only (none of my other CCs is used for CGW)

So it seem CGW is the weak link

Its not the fault of the bank.

Some of the retailer dont even require a otp to process transcation

The 1st time i use aliexpreess using ocbc card (this card didnt use for the last 10yrs).

Two weeks later, an anoymous charge from china usd 2000+.

I immeditaley complained to aliexpress And ocbc to block the card

Edited by Mcf777