Promotional sale on event cars

LiuDeHua

Just saw this on the MyCarForum home page.

Jaguar. Official support car of HSBC Women's Champions 2014 , Enjoy savings of $50,000 on Jaguar XJ event cars.

HSBC Women's Champions 2014 official support car, Land Rover Freelander 2 from $179,999.

How does the above deals sound? The Land Rover Freelander sounds like a steal thought I'm not familiar with this car.

Last year my uncle bought a Event car Audi A6 that was used at the airshow. It was a $30K discount only.

[thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

Yes indeed.

I prefer the XJ, than the XF.

Maybe the design of the current XJ takes a while to get used to, I still like the shapes of the previous XJs.

• Praise 1

That's like buying a second hand car.

Some sweaty lady golfer was inside.

:D

to some, that could be a turn on...... [lipsrsealed]

but seriously, once it leaves the showroom it's no longer 'new' anyway. so why not save a bundle n let the agent take the initial depreciation for a change? [;)]

Supercharged

Maybe the design of the current XJ takes a while to get used to, I still like the shapes of the previous XJs.

Yup, that's right. Its unlikely the body shape of a xmm, which we could get used to, quickly or unwillingly. A car shape, needs more time, to get used to....

Oh, well. :D

got the one fetch michelle wie anot? i want

If can choose I will ask for XJ that Michelle Wie or Ai Miyazato used. 50k off for XJ is more than just a steal. Really worth it.

Just saw this on the MyCarForum home page.
Jaguar. Official support car of HSBC Women's Champions 2014 , Enjoy savings of $50,000 on Jaguar XJ event cars.
HSBC Women's Champions 2014 official support car, Land Rover Freelander 2 from $179,999.
How does the above deals sound? The Land Rover Freelander sounds like a steal thought I'm not familiar with this car.
Last year my uncle bought a Event car Audi A6 that was used at the airshow. It was a $30K discount only.
[thumbsup]

Watch here for Jag promos too.

http://www.jaguarclubsg.com/index.php?/topic/629-the-budget-is-not-the-only-good-news/

↡ Advertisement