Usain Bolt has real class! Respect!

RadX

Kudos to him for doing the right thing! Stopped an interview when the national anthem was played!

compare this to an incident where someone was SMS-ing during the national anthem! that person shd learn from this!

Maybe he is yearning to get his "Green Card" soon?

Was he emotional when he heard his national anthem? Thought he abt to cry ....

I would if I were to represent our country and achieve success.

lol.....of late, tend to get up at 3am, brush teeth have a coffee, then go back zzz at 4am...keke...then wake up again 0530, then in opis at 6....

3AM drink coffee go back sleep? [hur]

You die! You saying our mp no class? LoL...

Hard truths, bro.. Haha

• Praise 1

He was classy towards our sprinter Timothee Yap too

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/sport/olympics-singapore/3040806.html

"He said he and Bolt spoke before the race, with the champion giving him some precious advice.

“He told me I have a long way to go, to keep working and he patted me, fist-bumped me and shook my hands a few times,” Yap said. As Bolt passed him in the media mixed zone, Bolt again looked in his direction, giving Yap a friendly squeeze on the neck as he passed."
Edited by Hub_n_mona
  • Praise 2

He was classy towards our sprinter Timothee Yap too

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/sport/olympics-singapore/3040806.html

"He said he and Bolt spoke before the race, with the champion giving him some precious advice.

“He told me I have a long way to go, to keep working and he patted me, fist-bumped me and shook my hands a few times,” Yap said. As Bolt passed him in the media mixed zone, Bolt again looked in his direction, giving Yap a friendly squeeze on the neck as he passed."

Really humbling to see great Champs like Bolt and Phelps taking time off to speak to fellow athletes esp from countries who do not have much sporting history like ours. Tips and recognition from them really boosts the athletes morale and serves as a great motivating factor, kudos to them [thumbsup]

• Praise 7

Hypersonic

The current men's world record is 9.58 seconds, set by Jamaica's Usain Bolt in 2009

[smash] :XD:

Old man is like dat one. Mammory not so good liao
  • Praise 4

The current men's world record is 9.58 seconds, set by Jamaica's Usain Bolt in 2009

[smash]  :XD: 

tks bro for correcting!

Old man is like dat one. Mammory not so good liao

The current men's world record is 9.58 seconds, set by Jamaica's Usain Bolt in 2009

[smash] :XD:

Got any video link on this? It's hard to find recorded videos for this Olympic. Unlike the last one.
  • Praise 1

Really humbling to see great Champs like Bolt and Phelps taking time off to speak to fellow athletes esp from countries who do not have much sporting history like ours. Tips and recognition from them really boosts the athletes morale and serves as a great motivating factor, kudos to them [thumbsup]

A true great sportman, is someone that besides winning and setting records, have a humble personality and willing to give advices to the younger and less-known juniors ...

These are the ppl that set them apart from the rest of the pack !

• Praise 2

Damn cool fella. But I heard he crashed his E92 M3 twice on the US M3 forum ð

His driving skills not as good as his running skills ba!
↡ Advertisement