"It's just a small scratch what"..

Ozzie75

The one that got hit is a miss.

Then if that the guy grab her to the hotel room how?

Right from the start, she must act very chiak n emo! Shout at the man with her saliva flying, hitting his face!!

↡ Advertisement

Bro if i were u i would take off his 4 tyre cap and deflate it. So that he will be stucked in that carpark.

Dont forget to give some "small" scratches as well

a little dangerous leh, what if he got into an accident because of the deflated tyres?

would prefer "an eye for an eye", but the legal way e.g. open the car door forcefully and bang into his, then claim "just a dent what" [thumbsup]

Supercharged

a little dangerous leh, what if he got into an accident because of the deflated tyres?

deflat fully, then confirm safe coz not driveable so wun get into accident [laugh]

• Praise 2

Supercharged

Such incidents cannot claim his insurance meh? Just report his car registration number with the photos can or not?

if the ah pek dun report his own insurance then no can claim...

Bro if i were u i would take off his 4 tyre cap and deflate it. So that he will be stucked in that carpark.

Dont forget to give some "small" scratches as well

Deflating tyres or scratching his car may not have any defence. And if caught by his hidden cameras, it may be classified as mischief.

Whereas his case, is you can report and claim insurance.

• Praise 1

the sooner you can reconcile with the fact that the exterior of the car belongs to the public..the sooner you will achieve the state of Zen

As aircon / ventilation ducts are not exterior parts and therefore not public properties, just pour some smelly liquid thru the airvent (near base of front windscreen) and let the owner enjoy it the next few days!!

there are people who just dont respect others properties. they treat their car like shit does not mean others do the same. anyway is a old merc. what is there to hao lian?

Well... I dont know when I will meet him again since his vehicle COE expired on 28 June 2014!

However, I am cursing him every single moment of my life on the worst poisonous curse I could ever name out.

And this is my last post for today... cos... I am still a newbie... wahahahaha!!!!! 5 posts nia.. Fish FishWTFish....

P.s. I am a sis...

Such incidents cannot claim his insurance meh? Just report his car registration number with the photos can or not?

I kena before - cannot claim if the culprit did not report(what logic is this? [hur] )

if the ah pek dun report his own insurance then no can claim...

I thought if they don't report, then they have a bigger risk of kanna claimed more, cos it will be deemed as guilt-conscious, especially if there is photo evidence or witness?

Like this if kanna major accident also dun report, then they can get away with it?? how can?

Or can it be treated as hit-and-run? (not car run, but driver run...)

Supercharged

I thought if they don't report, then they have a bigger risk of kanna claimed more, cos it will be deemed as guilt-conscious, especially if there is photo evidence or witness?

if other party din report their own insurance,

then their insurance won't pay out any claim and will simply say it's not their problem.

then u have to go civil sue the owner/driver, incurring legal fees which may not be fully-recoverable

even if win in court...

↡ Advertisement