Angry teacher punches four students

LiuDeHua

I always thought how to teach their kid is their parents job , the teacher's job is to educate the kid?

hahahaha, as usual if the kid is smart its the parents genes.

if he cannot make it, means the teacher lousy in teaching

↡ Advertisement

Singapore kids nowadays think too full of themselves , once they go overseas and have a look at how the "gangsters" in other countries behave then they will know their petty actions of disobedience or unruliness is nothing.

If they change for the better, then is good. Don't they pick up from them and bring it back here.... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

If they change for the better, then is good. Don't they pick up from them and bring it back here.... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Do you think it is so easy to pick up?

this teacher sibei violent [sweatdrop]

My primary school form teacher back in the 70s was a strict, no-nonsense disciplinarian.

His punishment for us class clowns was to whack our knuckles with a metal rule until they bled.

Got a buddy who was very defiant and always put up a brave front when the rest of us grimaced in pain.

Asked him afterwards buay tia meh and he answered of course pain lah but in front of the gals must act tough [hur]

My most memorable was in primary school. Got one extended primary school student cannot take the discipline master any more, rain punches down on him(student taller dan him). The discipline master damn one kind, nobody liked him. He was kenna whacked from one end to the other of the tuckshop during recess time. Everybody cheered. Best day ever to see the discipline master's face as he got whacked. Priceless.

yep, hence the attrition rate.

It's a pity because MOE is losing many good teachers because of these kind of abuse and stress they faced nowadays. To make matters worse, many young, single, scholar-type, KPI-conscious principals find it safer to side with parents than protecting their own teachers in arbitration situations. It is no surprise, therefore, that more parents no longer respect teachers.

iirc, read somewhere, was it 150th, during school holidays, Psychiatrist have their bulk of patients from the teaching profession.

KPI is more important. Its also very political in school amongst the staff. Newer teachers get the not so brilliant classes. When grades cmi, blame goes to them. Only those that survive at least half a decade get to teach normal classes. Though exceptions applies.

School holidays, old timer teachers get to rest more. Noobies do ECA.

New teachers are crushed between parents & principals. Getting the not so brilliant classes exacerbate the whole matter. Looks like teaching schools is now a job that locals don't want to do.

hahahaha, as usual if the kid is smart its the parents genes.

if he cannot make it, means the teacher lousy in teaching

Unsure on the 2nd point, but the 1st point was once a guiding principle. iirc, there were policies created around this? That is iirc...

F*ck la, only dare to bully small kids, if got gut fight me la cb! What kind of teacher is this? Suppose to teach a lesson, not to give a lesson

...okae...okae...relac bro...dun get so worked up.... [sweatdrop]

let's hope this teacher get his due punishment okae? [sweatdrop]

iirc, read somewhere, was it 150th, during school holidays, Psychiatrist have their bulk of patients from the teaching profession.

KPI is more important. Its also very political in school amongst the staff. Newer teachers get the not so brilliant classes. When grades cmi, blame goes to them. Only those that survive at least half a decade get to teach normal classes. Though exceptions applies.

School holidays, old timer teachers get to rest more. Noobies do ECA.

New teachers are crushed between parents & principals. Getting the not so brilliant classes exacerbate the whole matter. Looks like teaching schools is now a job that locals don't want to do.

Think those in the medical field would know about the bed inventory in IMH factor takes into consideration the projected number of patients coming in from the teaching profession.

With regards to the CCA duties, both newbies and veteran are not spared actually. Because of the expectations of the younger gen teachers, they are given CCA I/C roles but yet at the same time, have to cope with many other tasks as new teachers. Some of them are breaking their bonds sooner than expected. Once in awhile, a young scholar will do the same thing (break bond) and that's when all hell break loose because the principal will have to answer for it.

...okae...okae...relac bro...dun get so worked up.... [sweatdrop]

let's hope this teacher get his due punishment okae? [sweatdrop]

This kind of teacher reminds me in indonesia where one of my teacher slapped my hand during my primary school days and my dad bang table say cb la we pay school fee not for u to hit my son

Twincharged
(edited)

regardless of nationality, a child is still a child.

A teacher working at a primary school in Guizhou’s Shuicheng county was caught on video recently beating, kicking, and whipping one of his students in the front of the classroom. Instead of using an extension cord, as one Sichuan middle school teacher had last year, this educator used a pointing stick.

In the sickening footage, the male teacher is seen grabbing hold of the child and repeatedly striking him despite the kid’s desperate cries for him to stop. The clip becomes extremely hard to watch as the teacher continues to whip and kick the crying boy without mercy. The teacher was in such a rage that at one point he even falls to ground momentarily while trying to keep his grip on the student. He then promptly gets back up and shoves the boy to the floor, continuing his onslaught with a kick to the ribs.

It’s not clear what exactly the student did to set his teacher off. During the beating, the man is heard repeatedly shouting, “You want to rebel?” Meanwhile, other students look on, barely daring to move.

In a statement released yesterday, the Shuicheng County Education Ministry said that the boy had been taken to the hospital after the beating where he was found to have suffered extensive soft tissue bruising. The ministry added that the teacher had been dismissed from his position and had been detained by the police. In addition, the school’s principal has also been sacked over the incident, the ministry said.

[https://www.miaopai.com/show/qSb0917-yPw3yTUbtB5~dxuKMO2YZE-024Od2A__.htm

Edited by Ysc3

Turbocharged

i don't think it is necessary to punch a student. hiwever, it is necessary to punish them even with canning if required.

the fact you are angry show you concern. otherwise why would it bother you in the forst place right? 

Turbocharged

i don't think it is necessary to punch a student. hiwever, it is necessary to punish them even with canning if required.

the fact you are angry show you concern. otherwise why would it bother you in the forst place right? 

Luckily no such punishment for spelling errors.

Turbocharged

yep, hence the attrition rate.

It's a pity because MOE is losing many good teachers because of these kind of abuse and stress they faced nowadays. To make matters worse, many young, single, scholar-type, KPI-conscious principals find it safer to side with parents than protecting their own teachers in arbitration situations. It is no surprise, therefore, that more parents no longer respect teachers.

many teachers i know point the finger at one former education minister who referred to the students and parents as 'customers' , and the customer is always right.