Mobil 1 EP 5w30

DarkFly3r

Hi guys, anyone tried this EO?

Just wanted to share that it is my first time using this EO and have been running for 200km already. Overall i am quite satisfied with the performance of it. Engine is quiet compared to my previous EO which is Redline.

Feel free to give your personal review here. Thanks. [rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement

Just wanted to share that it is my first time using this EO and have been running for 200km already. Overall i am quite satisfied with the performance of it. Engine is quiet compared to my previous EO which is Redline.

Is it gold or which colour?

I using the gold 5w30 and my mileage is 160k.

Can say very powerful in pick up and even at 11k still powerful. Bottle say can go 15k miles but trying for 15k km instead than change. Others I tried mostly around 8k, engine bo luck liao.

• Praise 1

Never go for quartz packing parallel-imported from overseas, usually from US (try googling EP 5w30 & you would see US websites), come with lower specifications. Go for Mobil-1 Gold 4 Litre packing, which I came to know from oil supplier saying it is pre-mixed for our climate. Recently, I went to one SPC w/s in redhill. I told the supervisor I experience oil level falling to less than half after a few months. He told me if it is not due to oil leak, try servicing with the thicker Mobil-1 5W-50. I would say Mobil-1 engine oil is very smooth. Recommended [thumbsup]

Is it gold or which colour?

I using the gold 5w30 and my mileage is 160k.

Can say very powerful in pick up and even at 11k still powerful. Bottle say can go 15k miles but trying for 15k km instead than change. Others I tried mostly around 8k, engine bo luck liao.

Ya, mine is the gold cap one. Should be the same one we are currently running. [:)]

Never go for quartz packing parallel-imported from overseas, usually from US (try googling EP 5w30 & you would see US websites), come with lower specifications. Go for Mobil-1 Gold 4 Litre packing, which I came to know from oil supplier saying it is pre-mixed for our climate. Recently, I went to one SPC w/s in redhill. I told the supervisor I experience oil level falling to less than half after a few months. He told me if it is not due to oil leak, try servicing with the thicker Mobil-1 5W-50. I would say Mobil-1 engine oil is very smooth. Recommended [thumbsup]

Oh, didnt know that. I always thought quartz EO are usually better grades. ^_^

Ya, mine is the gold cap one. Should be the same one we are currently running. [:)]

my 1st this EO is already near 11k. Another 4k going change out. My 2nd already in storeroom.

Oh, didnt know that. I always thought quartz EO are usually better grades. ^_^

I always tot all the same.

I think most engine oils will feel very smooth when new. Try it out for several 1000kms and see if it's still the same.

I used this same oil for several years on my previous ride. It was always smooth at first but after clocking some 6000km to 8000km, engine started to give more vibrations.

I switched to Castrol edge and it was better, plus being able to remain smooth throughout 10kkm.

↡ Advertisement