More using in-car cameras to help track traffic offenders

Darthrevan

ST_20140303_VPSTRAFFIC1_4050594e.jpg
ST_20140303_VPSTRAFFIC2_4050595e.jpg

It may be a case of "you can run, but you can't hide" increasingly for motorists here, as the growing use of in-vehicle cameras helps the police track down errant drivers.

The Traffic Police said it has received more videos of traffic violations recorded with these cameras, original videos of which can be submitted as evidence.
It started tracking the number of such videos last year after noticing a higher frequency in submissions. By the end of last year, it had received about 1,000 of these clips.
Observers say the trend can help make drivers more careful.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

Ahemmm......wayang lah. Wonder if polis still "investigating" the vivo leotard despite knowing who he is?

Time to invest in a good in-car cam. Which one super clear even at night?

Get those with WDR (wide dynamic range) . night will be clearer. G1W is not bad...

Turbocharged

Time to invest in a good in-car cam. Which one super clear even at night?

Shoot in-car actions or street actions? [grin]

Hypersonic

Get those with WDR (wide dynamic range) . night will be clearer. G1W is not bad...

Just googled about the G1W. Seems not bad. Cheap and clear picture. Will consider. Thanks!!

In-car actions very dangerous. Not for the women but for me. What if my wife gets hold of it? [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

Supercharged

Depends on who is your target audience. Is it the TP, or those who want to watch home-made sexciting videos ....?!?! [:p][lipsrsealed]

Turbocharged

Just googled about the G1W. Seems not bad. Cheap and clear picture. Will consider. Thanks!!

In-car actions very dangerous. Not for the women but for me. What if my wife gets hold of it? [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

Better look for in-car cam with "password".... [thumbsup]

Supercharged

One suggestion is to borrow someone's else car (with the cam shooting in) and do it there, instead of your own car.

One suggestion of a potential lender of someone's else car, would be bro S7..... :D

Turbocharged

Depends on who is your target audience. Is it the TP, or those who want to watch home-made sexciting videos ....?!?! [:p][lipsrsealed]

I mean in-car cam to shoot talking on handphone, throwing litter, not wearing seat belts... etc of the car behind, not the sexy actions [sweatdrop]

One suggestion is to borrow someone's else car (with the cam shooting in) and do it there, instead of your own car.

One suggestion of a potential lender of someone's else car, would be bro S7..... :D

I drive lorlee, nowadays very hot, actions in the open cargo area behind not very easy to last more than 10 minds, all wet with sweat.

Hypersonic

I scared his seat already sticky [sweatdrop]:D

Better look for in-car cam with "password".... [thumbsup]

Where to buy? [sly]

Turbocharged

1 I scared his seat already sticky [sweatdrop]:D

2 Where to buy? [sly]

1 I have sweaty thighs, and wear shorts to drive, bo bian mah, sure sweaty n sticky. [sweatdrop]

2 Some smartphones have good vidcam, use the phone password!! [thumbsup]

Hypersonic

1 I have sweaty thighs, and wear shorts to drive, bo bian mah, sure sweaty n sticky. [sweatdrop]

2 Some smartphones have good vidcam, use the phone password!! [thumbsup]

Phone not so good leh. Too obvious. Not every women want to be on video [:(]

Turbocharged
(edited)

Phone not so good leh. Too obvious. Not every women want to be on video [:(]

Oh, I thought you shoot willing ones.... yahor, willing ones will ask for copy, next time can blackmail.... [sweatdrop]

btw, car ceiling lights, or lights above the doors are places good to install pinhole cams!!!

Edited by Super7

Yes, you can buy from aliexpress.. abt USD60 i tink... once i get the day and night footage i post here let u see... its the most cost effective car cam (see dashcamtalk)

haha... yes its true bro.. the car cam can record conversations in the car if u enable the microphone in the car cam.. but can turn off la...haha... if u like, also got front and back car cams in the same set.. more for those into kinky in-car sefies la... hahahaha....

Hypersonic

Yes, you can buy from aliexpress.. abt USD60 i tink... once i get the day and night footage i post here let u see... its the most cost effective car cam (see dashcamtalk)

haha... yes its true bro.. the car cam can record conversations in the car if u enable the microphone in the car cam.. but can turn off la...haha... if u like, also got front and back car cams in the same set.. more for those into kinky in-car sefies la... hahahaha....

Not bad. Only US$51.50 when I check at aliexpress.

Of course must turn off mic lah. What if the mic record something kinky and an accident occurred? [:p] How to submit to TP and insurance like that [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

Oh, I thought you shoot willing ones.... yahor, willing ones will ask for copy, next time can blackmail.... [sweatdrop]

btw, car ceiling lights, or lights above the doors are places good to install pinhole cams!!!

Damn... you are the man! [laugh][thumbsup]

Turbocharged

Not bad. Only US$51.50 when I check at aliexpress.

Of course must turn off mic lah. What if the mic record something kinky and an accident occurred? [:p] How to submit to TP and insurance like that [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

Damn... you are the man! [laugh][thumbsup]

maybe you have already fixed pinhole cams below dashboard/glovebox to shoot front passenger's short skirt!! mai geh geh.... [grin]

Hypersonic

maybe you have already fixed pinhole cams below dashboard/glovebox to shoot front passenger's short skirt!! mai geh geh.... [grin]

Pijiak lobang [lipsrsealed]

↡ Advertisement