Mosquitoes zapper

Luckcent

Introduce you to my little resident. Too bad, wifey no like so I had to catch it and let it go at some other place.

hahaha my place also a lot of these chaps

end up they anyhow pang sai

my wife face very black :XD:  :XD:  :XD:

My place also got a family of these.... recently I think they qualify for baby bonus liao.

But they super atas diet.... only eat those ants with wing that fly in at night attracted to light.

Mosquito they hiam.... maybe mosquito have hum..so they no like...

:XD:

Introduce you to my little resident. Too bad, wifey no like so I had to catch it and let it go at some other place.

Thinking of doing installing the screen too. have you done it?

Review?

I have done one portion of my window with those DIY mosquito nets from Qoo10.

Personally, I feel that the net blocks out some wind from outside. You will need some time to get used to looking out nets instead of a clear window. As I have kids in the house who like to put their faces on the net (don't ask me why. maybe for a clearer view of outside?), the net becomes slightly saggy after a few months. Cleaning with vacuum cleaner does not do a thorough job of cleaning the dust off the net.

If ure unsure, there are some suppliers who provides demo in ur house. Go try it out urself.

• Praise 1

I have done one portion of my window with those DIY mosquito nets from Qoo10.

Personally, I feel that the net blocks out some wind from outside. You will need some time to get used to looking out nets instead of a clear window. As I have kids in the house who like to put their faces on the net (don't ask me why. maybe for a clearer view of outside?), the net becomes slightly saggy after a few months. Cleaning with vacuum cleaner does not do a thorough job of cleaning the dust off the net.

If ure unsure, there are some suppliers who provides demo in ur house. Go try it out urself.

Thanks for your practical feedback. I will probably get them down for free measurement and demo.

But is it effective against mosquitos? I know for sure my home is not the one breeding those damn mosquitoes. Anti Mosquito essence and spray downs of the rooms seem to only help for a couple of days before the next attack.

Basket, so you are the one who let this friend into my place. Berri ho kai sui. My wifey no like to so I caught it and will let it go at another place.

[laugh]

My place also got a family of these.... recently I think they qualify for baby bonus liao.

But they super atas diet.... only eat those ants with wing that fly in at night attracted to light.

Mosquito they hiam.... maybe mosquito have hum..so they no like...

:XD:

They are smarter than we think because they don't want to catch dengue.

• Praise 1

Thanks for your practical feedback. I will probably get them down for free measurement and demo.

But is it effective against mosquitos? I know for sure my home is not the one breeding those damn mosquitoes. Anti Mosquito essence and spray downs of the rooms seem to only help for a couple of days before the next attack.

hahahah.. mosquitoes? I wont know man.. I only did for a portion of my windows.. so the house is still free for all mosquitoes

hahahah.. mosquitoes? I wont know man.. I only did for a portion of my windows.. so the house is still free for all mosquitoes

any effective way to get rid of mosquitoes  with the latest technology?  I have eight of those ultra violet mosquitoes device but am looking for more effective ways to have a wider area of coverage.

Thanks.

(edited)

hi, have your done your  mosquitoes defend project ? Did you do this  ? do share your experience. Thanks. 

http://magneticscreen.com.sg/test/?gclid=Cj0KCQjw1pblBRDSARIsACfUG13qPcuIEfmy5NrfCX4Ds1ZAMwII5ZX19lQNMn7haa-p-BC03-LWNQoaAq8JEALw_wcB

But this may not be effective as there would still be front door, back door and other area that mosquitoes could come in. 

Edited by Ct3833

Supersonic

any effective way to get rid of mosquitoes with the latest technology? I have eight of those ultra violet mosquitoes device but am looking for more effective ways to have a wider area of coverage.

Thanks.

Your house have so many mozzies that you need 8 mozzie device?

Your house have so many mozzies that you need 8 mozzie device?

we cant share the device around and also we dont want to bring the device around mah.  Actually 8 is still not enough. At times we call NEA, they will do fumigation but everytime when they start to spray ,  I also feel like I am a mosquito.

Supercharged

I find the UV light zappers not really effective against mosquitoes. I clean the zappers find many other dead flies but no really see dead mosquitoes.

Supersonic

Mozzie not easy to catch de, many times i got bitten by mozzie and wanted to catch it but never see the mozzie flying around. Then after a while i got bitten again!

Turbocharged

mosquitoes give me red ears....

the buzz frequency near the ears when sleeping is super annoying and designed to wake humans up. I'd slap my ear and of course miss. Repeat till morning.

they're attracted to ear scent or something but don't bite there. The perfect trap must replicate this ear attraction.

Supersonic

the buzz frequency near the ears when sleeping is super annoying and designed to wake humans up. I'd slap my ear and of course miss. Repeat till morning.

they're attracted to ear scent or something but don't bite there. The perfect trap must replicate this ear attraction.

The buzz frequency from mozzie indeed annoying, as mozzie love to buzz around humans when they are sleeping de?!

I find the UV light zappers not really effective against mosquitoes. I clean the zappers find many other dead flies but no really see dead mosquitoes.

have you found any better solution? thanks for sharing. 

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

sometimes mozzies disturb my sleep too. what i do is rub some tiger balm ointment (just a small 10 cent coin size) on my neck, 2 arms and legs. mozzies seem to hate the smell and will stay away. it mostly works.

Mozzie not easy to catch de, many times i got bitten by mozzie and wanted to catch it but never see the mozzie flying around. Then after a while i got bitten again!

↡ Advertisement