Charged over accident insurance scam

Jman888

A lot more to be done.

What about workshop that tells customer to fake injury and claim gaogao from 3rd party.

Charge those workshop that submit false injury claim too.

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

last time i kena rear ended ... bumper crack and boot dented

since 3 years liao ... go external workshop do 3rd party insurance claim

chop chop could be 1-2 days job then workshop drag until 5 days job

courtesy car + 5 days job + new bumper + new boot + spray painting + lawyer fees = $30k+

A lot more to be done.

What about workshop that tells customer to fake injury and claim gaogao from 3rd party.

Charge those workshop that submit false injury claim too.

Edited by Wt_know

(edited)

Last time I kenna rear ended, rear bumper mouldings all crack. Told the fella 500 settle. His father car, father say go claim insuran. Hokay... Let workshop settle liao.

Edited by Mockngbrd

I rear ended a nissan cabstar lorry. No visible damage except the crash bar dropped off as its a Y plate.

Apologised profusely to lorry driver and he said all is good.

Claimed injury 10k. TmD.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Just want to share an incident that happened few days ago. Got into a minor incident few days back bcos the car infront stopped suddenly in the first lane. No other car infront of him when i went to check. I managed to stop in time but the car behind couldnt and bumped into my rear. Seeing i never hit him(car infront) he sped off.

Coincidently, a 'nice ' driver came almost immediately to offer his assistance. Offering to to go to his workshop . He is from Yee auto pte ltd. At 160 sin ming dr.

I never suspect anything till i thought about it again and knew something was not right.

Edited by Hulklogan

Just want to share an incident that happened few days ago. Got into a minor incident few days back bcos the car infront stopped suddenly in the first lane. No other car infront of him when i went to check. I managed to stop in time but the car behind couldnt and bumped into my rear. Seeing i never hit him(car infront) he sped off.

Coincidently, a 'nice ' driver came almost immediately to offer his assistance. Offering to to go to his workshop . He is from Yee auto pte ltd. At 160 sin ming dr.

I never suspect anything till i thought about it again and knew something was not right.

All these so called good hearted ppl damn pu bo

You got car cam?

Report the video to police

and let them know nice man from which workshop.

Police will connect if car jam brake for nothing is

linked to nice workshop.

Let them contribute to nation building if got case.

:D

More revenue maybe delay GST increase.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Din managed to get my car cam video at that time. Just to remind fellow drivers to becareful of such incidents. The next day i go past that area there was 4 cars chain accident on the first lane.

I believe karma will get them soon.

Supercharged

Din managed to get my car cam video at that time. Just to remind fellow drivers to becareful of such incidents. The next day i go past that area there was 4 cars chain accident on the first lane.

I believe karma will get them soon.

Got cam also no use, cos u dont have video footage of what happened in front of the 1st car that jammed brake. Authority will tell u dont malign ppl and consider it as another accident. It has happened many times and are still happening. My friend's accident even more tock kong as the workshop rep appeared out of no where within 5mins and chilled my friend for causing the accident, my friend is driving the 3rd car in the accident and not even the 2nd car. The irony is that the 1st car is using the same workshop as the rep.
↡ Advertisement