Malaysian airline plane goes missing! MH370

Little_prince

statistics can be easily skewed.

That's why I really hate going to the airport.

1 in 5,000 doesn't sound right leh. If I work at the airport and go to work everyday then each year I will go 300 times. After 10 year 3,000 times and after 20 years 6,000 times

So before working 20 years at the airport chances are I will be killed?

:D

↡ Advertisement

You're much more likely to die getting to the airport than you are flying in the plane," said the editors at Discovery.

1 in 5,000
 Odds that you will be killed in a car crash.

1 in 11 million
 Chance that you will be killed in an airplane crash

Most irrelevant statistics ever.

The odds should be calculated based on the number of trips taken by car and by plane.

The odds of a plane crashing is the same regardless of whether I am alone in the plane flying it, or if it is packed to maximum capacity with 300 pax.

And in the event of a crash, the odds of fatalities is far higher for planes vs cars.

Perspective pls.

• Praise 2

SEPANG, Malaysia (Reuters) - Malaysian authorities have not confirmed that a Malaysia Airlines flight, carrying 239 passengers and crew, had crashed after it went missing over the South China Sea, Transport Minister Hishamuddin Hussein said on Saturday.

quite obvious isn't it. unless they know or another Bermuda Triangle in South China Sea....

now I'm getting worried. going to Seoul fron SG next week....... sweat.....

dun worry...only the good go young....seeing you. u shd live to 130....downstair told me...

u haven repent yet... :D:D:D:D

well done RSAF!!!!! Proud of our guys and country!!! [thumbsup]

SEPANG, Malaysia (Reuters) - Malaysian authorities have not confirmed that a Malaysia Airlines flight, carrying 239 passengers and crew, had crashed after it went missing over the South China Sea, Transport Minister Hishamuddin Hussein said on Saturday.

quite obvious isn't it. unless they know or another Bermuda Triangle in South China Sea....

it is just another way of playing with words.... yeah everyone know the obvious, but to confirm would require evidences which they have none so far.....

Turbocharged

it is just another way of playing with words.... yeah everyone know the obvious, but to confirm would require evidences which they have none so far.....

This is serious matter and thay have to have 1000% facts before announcing it as official... even our smrt breakdown, before official transcript provided, radio dj cannot anyhow announce hor...

This is serious matter and thay have to have 1000% facts before announcing it as official... even our smrt breakdown, before official transcript provided, radio dj cannot anyhow announce hor...

naah.... that one is not simi serious matters lah, that one is called media control lah, stooping breakdown got tweeter/fb/whatever till whole world know already, then they came out to say slight delay in services.... [thumbsdown]

I suddenly had some fear running down my spine... Next week flying up that way....

we pray for you ... [laugh] .... my daughter also flying there next week, really need some prayer..... [grouphug]

(edited)

we pray for you ... [laugh] .... my daughter also flying there next week, really need some prayer..... [grouphug]

Never like to see such news before flying, esp for frequent flyers. As it only confirms the more they fly the higher their risks.

Some just indicated we are more likely to die in car accident than in a plane crash but for me I see myself adding more risks as I do both quite often...

Edited by Tigerwoods

Never like to see such news before flying, esp for frequent flyers. As it only confirms the more they fly the higher their risks.

Some just indicated we are more likely to die in car accident than in a plane crash but for me I see myself adding more risks as I do both quite often...

then agian, you are tigerwoods, the lifestyle you have had doing promiscuity, you shd be dead aldy....

• Praise 1

gosh. i *facepalm* at what you're saying.

Landing on water is confirm worse than landing on land lah. what the hell.

u really [hur][hur]

u try hitting a ocean at even 100kph.

american land a plane on hudson river.. so still got chance the plane remain intact

then agian, you are tigerwoods, the lifestyle you have had doing promiscuity, you shd be dead aldy....

But but but I already GBWH clean clean already.

Big calamity yet not dead, sure got later wealth.

Pls don't drag me down there, I already got invited to heaven one, expected to leave earth on request.

No distress signal and just vanished.....hmmm

they have reported a signal fr the plane aldy, and in the ocean

But but but I already GBWH clean clean already.
Big calamity yet not dead, sure got later wealth.
Pls don't drag me down there, I already got invited to heaven one, expected to leave earth on request.

i arrange interview with Luci ol man...see what he say...kekekek

No distress signal and just vanished.....hmmm

they have reported a signal fr the plane aldy, and in the ocean

i arrange interview with Luci ol man...see what he say...kekekek

Highly likely in sea and after so many hours, all debris sink into the sea...
↡ Advertisement