Any bros saw hit-n-run Mercedes SKM1396C in Woodlands?

Pensive

He look like any other ordinary uncle on the streets... :mellow: is he a member here on MCF? [:p]

SM_10_03_2014_CJ_7_24439646_24439016_pun

And he was smiling/smirking all the way...drug mission accomplished? [lipsrsealed] or probably he wana try to see if can test the lapse of the checkpoint again, like the KL xiao charbor who drove to MFA few months back.

Heng now parliament took a break again...TCH is [sweatdrop] but surely kena grilled again on the next sitting...

one merc can put 100kg of heroin? maybe 50mill.

at his age get few mill exchange for life in prison. f**king worth it

↡ Advertisement

That barrier is supposed to damage the vehicle/tyres (in a way) to stop it from proceeding. Now it fails to work and they are charging the old man for vandalism? What logic? It's like I tried to beat you up but lost the fight and then complain to teacher.

My sentiments exact. The charge seems like officially acknowledging the installation that was supposed to have damaged the vehicle (and stop it from escaping) got damaged instead i.e. product no good. : (

Turbocharged

My sentiments exact. The charge seems like officially acknowledging the installation that was supposed to have damaged the vehicle (and stop it from escaping) got damaged instead i.e. product no good. : (

When a product / device fails to perform its intended task, either the manufacturer or the operator/maintenance team should take responsibility. This claw failed to stop the car when its main / sole task is to do just that --- stop the car. [shakehead]

They are telling you to use your IMAGINATION. [rolleyes]

I think i know, or can imagine, how you will use your imaginations...

This smiling uncle does look like someone walking down orchard road.

I think he looks abit like the newly appointed head of a soverign fund maybe 20years from today....

Maybe, they should install the type of crash barrier installed at their Cantoment outlet. [grin] Looks much sturdier.

attachicon.gifScreenshot Stopper.jpg

seriously, i don't understand the need of such a huge barrier in cantonment.

they think their document are as top secret as in SAF or they have generals stars to protect in the home team?

Edited by KumarB

Supercharged

problem is, you are not suppose to drive across the barrier when it is activated..

because then, you will sexposed the fact that the barrier is a paper barrier!!

• Praise 1

better to get the money back from him! if not they will find other ways to get the money back or using it as a lame excuse to increase toll!

Anybody been to JB and back after the incident can share if there is any increase in checks or have they become more thorough when checking at woodlands when returning to SG?

Turbocharged

problem is, you are not suppose to drive across the barrier when it is activated..

because then, you will sexposed the fact that the barrier is a paper barrier!!

i got it now ---------- the barrier is supposed to be a paper-tiger!! it cant bite, just to scare people only!!

Another crime committed by the old uncle ---- revealing national security secret!!!

our enemies (not necessary immediate neighbour hor) used a female teacher and an uncle to test water, and exposed our secret !!

• Praise 1

I remember during one my ICT, rule of engagement cards were issued to the security troopers.

We were also briefed line-by-line what each clause in the roe card mean and what action to be taken.

Best part is our S3 tell us, if situation arise where intrusion cannot be prevented, just use arms without the need to inform ops to neutralised treats immediately. And our commanders will support us in the investigation without any repercussion.

And dats the difference between our Army and Police.. [lipsrsealed]

Turbocharged

I went last night,

left home at 8:30, drove to JB, wash car, eat ramly burger, pump petrol, buy 20 pieces of Magnum, home by 10:30

After clearing passport, took about 10 minutes to clear customs.

Checking a bit more thorough than normal, but nothing particularly onerous or anything.

Anybody been to JB and back after the incident can share if there is any increase in checks or have they become more thorough when checking at woodlands when returning to SG?

• Praise 1

I went last night,

left home at 8:30, drove to JB, wash car, eat ramly burger, pump petrol, buy 20 pieces of Magnum, home by 10:30

Checking a bit more thorough than normal, but nothing particularly onerous or anything.

Bro you got guts. If there is a jam, there goes your ice cream. haha

I went last night,

Thks for sharing bro! Seems like still can continue wif my jb trips for now, though i wouldnt be surprised if some new measures are gg to be introduced later on

Edited by Limpeh23

To think that they still wanna waste time n resources on the OSA regarding the video leak. Pffffft ... if it wasn't for the video we would all have been in dark about the incompetency of our "security personnel".

That guy should be given a medal and lauded in public.

Yesterday & today I been in/out Jb.

Yesterday long jam from mys customs to sin customs.

But overall cleared in 30 mins.

Today, same jam but took 45-50mins to clear.

Because many big shots around.

Randomly 100% checks on cars.

Saw 2 "mys" car being checked infront of me.

Just back about 2 hours ago...slight jam coming back due to heavy cargo truck traffic and they have to stop all cars/motorbikes to let them go across from right lane to left lane... <_<

There was a big electronic sign near to the red restricted zone beside the 2 car lane showing "please open your boot for inspection". Previously I think it was always switched off...

took about 45mins to cross.. as sky was dark can see all aetos and ICA officers using mini torchlight to shine thru and opening passenger doors. Checking was more thorough and as I have many merchandise (groceries, praying items etc) they rummage thru a bit... <_<

After that when near to the end section (garage checks) were at least 10 officers (ICA, narcotics, aetos)from various depts standing there and watching all cars passing thru them. Think I saw Gurkhas too with their MP5s on standdown alert. [sweatdrop]

All was captured in my car camera but too bad cannot post here or youtube if not sure kena treat lim kopi.. [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

our enemies (not necessary immediate neighbour hor) used a female teacher and an uncle to test water, and exposed our secret !!

Agree with you on this.

We are lucky we are inconvenienced by a mentally disturbed teacher and a smiling old man both times but their acts managed to reveal the inadequacies of our security system.

It will be a sad day if we were to find out about it if something else more serious happened instead. By then any disappointments also too late... [shakehead]

↡ Advertisement