All New 2014 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class (Baby SUV)

SeriousGuy

(edited)

Before you bought you should hv known.

Its a small B&B car.

You get more space and save more money buying a Vezel.

ð

but vezel bonnet dont have 3-point star leh ... hehe

vezel got more space than macan bo? [sly]

or should buy 3 x vezel or 1 x macan?

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement

Before you bought you should hv known.

Its a small B&B car.

You get more space and save more money buying a Vezel.

ð

Yup, that's what I told the Mrs, but she wanted this one.

but vezel bonnet dont have 3-point star leh ... hehe

vezel got more space than macan bo? [sly]

or should buy 3 x vezel or 1 x macan?

Actually yes, Vezel got more space than Macan

Hi guys,

I'm a newbie here, read a lot of usefuls comments on GLA here. I'm presently considering it but haven't go to showroom. May I chk if anyone has any SE to recommend? Appreciate the help thxs

Looking at AD cos particular abt maintenance n warrany.

We bought ours from cycle and carriage SE, Ai Lin. Up front and no nonsense. Tells it as it is and found her to be very forthright.

We bought ours from cycle and carriage SE, Ai Lin. Up front and no nonsense. Tells it as it is and found her to be very forthright.

Many thxs

This thread is so quiet and no updates since June 2017. Currently GLA180 got a facelift and the vehicle looks elegant and good. Just booked one due to low COE but no stock and have to wait till January 2019. Unfortunately, still no key-less entry. Not sure why Mercedez still take out this item. Other items are good.

Supersonic

This thread is so quiet and no updates since June 2017. Currently GLA180 got a facelift and the vehicle looks elegant and good. Just booked one due to low COE but no stock and have to wait till January 2019. Unfortunately, still no key-less entry. Not sure why Mercedez still take out this item. Other items are good.

That's a long wait. 6 months.

How much you paid for it?

Supersonic

$144,888 and they said C&C will guarantee the price even the stock arrived in Jan 2019.

As long as it is stated black and white in the sales contract, it should be safe.
  • Praise 1

That's not that long. Why not add in the keyless entry option since it is factory indent anyway. 

In this era of low coe. .... More worried about coe crash to  <10k and yet still need to pay the same price locked in now. 

$144,888 and they said C&C will guarantee the price even the stock arrived in Jan 2019.

That's not that long. Why not add in the keyless entry option since it is factory indent anyway.

In this era of low coe. .... More worried about coe crash to <10k and yet still need to pay the same price locked in now.

COE rebate is S$18,000. Any price below S$18,000, C&C will give further discount. But that is very unlikely. Used car trade in value goes with COE too. If COE low, I supposed the car trade in value will be low.

Supersonic

i believe you can request for keyless entry.
↡ Advertisement