All New 2014 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class (Baby SUV)

SeriousGuy

Coz it is basically an A-class on stilts. Test sit b4, very cramped inside.

The review says it is lower than Q3 and X1. Finds it hardly distinguishable from a hatchback and to me too low for a SUV. The review also mention it drives more like a hatch than a SUV which makes one wonder, what is the selling point then?

Supersonic

The review says it is lower than Q3 and X1. Finds it hardly distinguishable from a hatchback and to me too low for a SUV. The review also mention it drives more like a hatch than a SUV which makes one wonder, what is the selling point then?

to be fair, the packaging is quite nice. guess MB is simply doing a marketing master stroke by tapping into the growing baby SUV mkt.

but if someone is looking for a SUV wif a commanding seating position, road presence and interior space for the family, there are many better choices out there.

The design?

I think ladies will like this car … Easy to get out of the car, not too high or low, hence panties will not expose [nod] ...

Not too big, so easy to park …

Supercharged

I think ladies will like this car … Easy to get out of the car, not too high or low, hence panties will not expose [nod] ...

Not too big, so easy to park …

like taht I don't like!

Frankly. I find it disappointing.

Its neither SUV nor hatch

I feel it lacks presence as a SUV even though it is supposed to be a baby SUV.

It suppose to be a B&B car targeting middle class market for those cant afford actual Merc SUVs.

Only Sillypore promote as a 'Premium' car as it is so so expensive here!!!! This the the kind of car driven by lower middle class in europe!

• Praise 1

Heard that it is launching on the first week of June.

Yes, it is launching on 5 June.

Invitations are being sent out, waiting for mine but verbally confirmed with my SA already.

it looks more refreshing than X1. it will eat into the market share of both X1 and X3. As it is, with X1, you don't see many new X3 on the road any more. People buy either X1 or X5, if they need the space and can afford it. I don't think it will compete with Merc's own M-class because of the big price difference. By the way, M-class does not seem popular in SG any more. Smiarly, X6 is in a diffrent league.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1