Nissan Qashqai 2014

Thaiyotakamli

normal wat early bird buyers lose the most, assuming coe remains same. same as buying handphone mah

Ya normal la. But if tat time I know how to calculate and estimate their margin so high I will not buy liao.

HP is especially when new model is out. For my case, same model not even got FL yet.

↡ Advertisement

one difference from the UK model - there is no divider in the boot. sigh...

This is SG version boot http://www.sgcarmart.com/news/gallery.php?AID=2883&CUR=13&TYPE=events#photo

this is UK version boot http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/nissan/qashqai/85167/nissan-qashqai-tekna-2014-pictures/page/3/0

what?!!!! this basic top cover also don't have??

everything behind will be exposed to the hot sun! and to thieves of course.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Today S.T."Life" section..got this car review,good but thirsty,editor mostly highway driving,10km/L,i wonder mixed driving, i think the best 8km/L.

what?!!!! this basic top cover also don't have??

everything behind will be exposed to the hot sun! and to thieves of course.

I think the cover is an option.

• Praise 2

Test drove new qash today. Built in Uk according to SE.

Drive - 1st gear move off felt slow but once moving is spirited if u floor pedal. Steering felt weighted n stable. Despite 19" rim, didn't felt as bumpy but don't over pump tyre pressure. Cornering should feel stable due to chassis control function. Seats quite firm but ok comfy.

Media / Sound system - better than last version, vocal n music detail clear n bass thumps though w bit of hollowness, no mid adjustment only treble n bass. No GPS, DVD, touchscreen n rev cam but have Bluetooth n steering ctl.

Built - soft touch dash w gear lever area orange ambient lighting, factory fitted leather seats, driver elect seat, pano moon roof, led n hid, rim design, color choice r to my liking. Didn't like long antenna; 6" or sharkfin type b nice if avail.

Similar priced competitor = tucson n forester. Both have better sound quality, forester room size, pickup n handling best. Qash best exterior n interior looks n finishing. Tucson led light brightest.

How is the rear seat legroom compared to latio? latio rear seat is very spacious (to me) even if the front seat slide all the way back.

Anyone getting this car?

I am interested, but not at current COE price. Still can afford to wait two years:)

How is the rear seat legroom compared to latio? latio rear seat is very spacious (to me) even if the front seat slide all the way back.

I am interested, but not at current COE price. Still can afford to wait two years:)

Legroom is big and spacious. Went to take a look.

I heard have to wait very long for delivery.

Legroom is big and spacious. Went to take a look.

I heard have to wait very long for delivery.

see a lot on the road already, maybe the old version, but not much different,

wait X-Trial will be luanch soon

reasonable rear seat legroom. if wan best, should go for murano / crv or sedan (teana).

compared to previous qashqai, a tad more legroom n headrm oso somewat improved.

Anyone getting this car?

Ordered one, changing from 1st generation Qashqai to this new one. Should be collecting the car within the next 2 weeks.

The legroom is better than my current one and the headroom has improved as well.

Long waiting list now for this new model, estimated delivery if you order now is November according to my SE.

• Praise 2

Ordered one, changing from 1st generation Qashqai to this new one. Should be collecting the car within the next 2 weeks.

The legroom is better than my current one and the headroom has improved as well.

Long waiting list now for this new model, estimated delivery if you order now is November according to my SE.

[thumbsup] congrats! The new Qash is a looker and so far the reviews on has been quite positive.

Wow great.. what colour did u get?

I heard next batch is coming in early January?

Wow great.. what colour did u get?

I heard next batch is coming in early January?

I got the silver. Ordered the car in July and collecting early September. Was one of the last colour/car available for the August shipment hence shorter waiting time.

Depending on the colours you are choosing, then the delivery might be next year...

i take it that this is the 5 seater version. any 7 seater options available?

7 Seater would be the next Nissan X-Trail... outlook wise similar... Launch when? don't know...

• Praise 1

7 Seater would be the next Nissan X-Trail... outlook wise similar... Launch when? don't know...

According to several UK review website, xtrail handle poorly compared to qashqai due to higher body. Unless you nees 7 seats, qashqai is better buy - similiar look and cheaper and better handle.

Congrats, waiting for your real experience review

I got the silver. Ordered the car in July and collecting early September. Was one of the last colour/car available for the August shipment hence shorter waiting time.

Depending on the colours you are choosing, then the delivery might be next year...

Saw the car in showroom today, really nice shape and quality interior. The only drawback is the rear knee room, not as spacious as Latio, but still reasonable. Was told order now delivery likely end of year...

There is a 1.2-litre supercharged version (~115bhp, Cat A COE) with Xtronic CVT in other markets, wonder if it will ever arrive here? Could do better price-wise if it were to be available here.

• Praise 1

I am probably one of the few new owners of the 2014 Qashqai. Been on the road for one month plus. So far only saw three on the road...same colour.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1