• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
41 replies to this topic | 32 praises

Posted 12 December 2018 - 09:50 AM

RogerNg_185295
  • Premium member
    RogerNg_185295
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Similar experience.

By then most owners would have been too exhausted from the whole ordeal of selling their cars to argue and just suck it up.

The dealer cut off a few hundreds from the final bid price....I had my consolation when I could not find my 2nd spare remote on the day of handing over.... take it or leave it. :D

Dealers from quotz?

testimonial.jpg

Quotz

I do not find your buying price attractive. A carens bought at 104k in 2016 is worth 60k plus.

I can say that as long as dealers are involved, regardless of which media platform, we customers still get a low ball price

Posted 19 December 2018 - 08:26 AM

Heartlander
  • Heartlander
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Dealers from quotz?
Quotz

I do not find your buying price attractive. A carens bought at 104k in 2016 is worth 60k plus.

I can say that as long as dealers are involved, regardless of which media platform, we customers still get a low ball price

Bear in mind Quote does not do magic to give you out-of-this-world quotes, but merely what the market is transacting now, maybe just a little bit better. Nowadays the trend is to cut off 50% of purchase price after 3 years, from my experience your example is normal even if you go to other dealers. Unless this platform give you much lousier price than what outside dealers are offering, I will not fault it lah.

I take it as just another platform to sell my car. Even if you want to sell direct to buyers, not many would want as most would want to deal with dealers for peace of mind as there is absolutely no avenue for redress if you buy from private sellers and something goes wrong, such irony. Come to think about it, buying used cars is really tricky and need a lot of luck. Glad I have been lucky so far haha.

RogerNg_185295 and Buadongdong praised this

Back to SgCarMart Quotz  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: testimonial, sell car, auction and 7 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users