Chinese (PRC?) at AMK multistorey CPs trying to steal cars

Nicholas

[VIDEO] DEAR TRS, PRCS ARE NOW TRYING TO STEAL CARS IN SINGAPORE

Screen%20Shot%202014-03-27%20at%201.55.5

Dear TRS readers,

All beware and share!

This incident happen today 26/3/2014 at 0119hrs at Blk 347A Multistorey carpark deck F, Ang Mo Kio Ave 3. A Chinese looking PRC national wearing blue overall was seen trying to pry open my car door but fail. A police report was made.

Video 1 show the guy walking up to the next floor

Video 2 show the guy walking over to my car and start prying on my car door.

Video 3 show the guy after failing to pry open my door and walks off.

http://youtu.be/GZqHW8G3X0E

http://youtu.be/BtzMODxMob4

http://youtu.be/FncK1LLjD6A

Source: http://therealsingapore.com/content/video-dear-trs-prcs-are-now-trying-steal-cars-singapore

I used brackets (PRC?) in the topic because this is not confirmed, and writer shouldn't have jumped to conclusions.

Also, I am wondering why the car alarm did not trigger if someone is trying to pry open the door?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

If he is PRC, we should forgive him.

For so long, China had closed-door policy.

Now suddenly, they have an open-door policy.

Poor chap is just trying to catch up, by opening as many closed doors as possible. :D

• Praise 23

Source: http://therealsingapore.com/content/video-dear-trs-prcs-are-now-trying-steal-cars-singapore

I used brackets (PRC?) in the topic because this is not confirmed, and writer shouldn't have jumped to conclusions.

Also, I am wondering why the car alarm did not trigger if someone is trying to pry open the door?

he is just trying his luck, to find one that is unlocked... [sweatdrop]

I hope they find the bugger....PRC or not.

Edited by Toothiewabbit
  • Praise 1

Yep. I noticed, as he was leaving, he checked out motorbikes as well.

No, he is trying to pry it open. If he's just trying for unlocked cars, it would have been much quicker and less noisy.

Hmm, how come the car owner is so free to review the video? I don't even look at the video except to check if it is working once in a while.

No, he is trying to pry it open. If he's just trying for unlocked cars, it would have been much quicker and less noisy.

Hmm, how come the car owner is so free to review the video? I don't even look at the video except to check if it is working once in a while.

If really try hard to pry, then there must be scratches.

Hypersonic

I think the suspect might have left some dirty fingerprints behind. Nobody will be so free to go and review their cam videos

yes, cannot jump to conclusion and anyhowly label a would-be-thief as PRC. singaporeans must stand firm on the side of reason. if not people will say that we are an intolerant society.

in other news, police commissioner said that although the riot happened in little india, geylang is the real concern and there is "the hint of lawlessness". again, cannot anyhowly jump to conlusion. steady ah, steady.

Edited by Alheych
  • Praise 3

yes, cannot jump to conclusion and anyhowly label a would-be-thief as PRC. singaporeans must stand firm on the side of reason. if not people will say that we are an intolerant society.

in other news, police commissioner said that although the riot happened in little india, geylang is the real concern and there is "the hint of lawlessness". again, cannot anyhowly jump to conlusion. steady ah, steady.

AGREE

Not all PRC bad <_<

Majority though [lipsrsealed]

Maybe in parliament now discussing to make it 9.6 [rolleyes][:p]

once 9.6M , I think all the cars in Singapore will be stolen......

I think that fellow bought a fake MIC WRX, now trying to steal a real one to change the whole car .......

hope the police get that fooker face and jail him and deport him if from other countries, we dun need anymore imported criminals here liow.

But how come only target that car? He did not seem to approach any other cars.

Me Joking: Maybe he just wants check out whether that's a real WRX or just a cheong 1.5L version trying to look like one. LoL...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2