Alternative to Autosaver?

Somebody

Hey people!

I've been sending my IS250 Autosaver for the past 2 years because they "service by the book". I thought it's pretty good and reliable.

However, I am wondering if there are cheaper less branded who can do a similar proper job of "service by the book"?

Suggestions please. I live in central sg.

↡ Advertisement

Riverview is good for Toyota and Lexus, I heard.

I prefer an experienced mechanic, if possible more than 40 years old and in the trade since young, then a cheap mechanic following some service manuals. But normal servicing ok lah.

Edited by Voodooman

Turbocharged

Since u folow the car servicing menu, stick to yr current ws.

Buy yr own parts to bring down the cost.

Not every workshop allows that kind of practice...

You better check with them before you go down.

Edited by Sabian

Turbocharged

Really meh? WS got nothing to chop carrot, so tiao qi liao buay?

My usual WS are Merlxx, MBx, Kian Tioxx, Chix Auto repair and the Thomson Caltex.

All allows me to bring own parts.

They charged labour.

Even though some of them charge high labour, the final amount is still cheaper to bring own parts.

Riverview is good for Toyota and Lexus, I heard.

I prefer an experienced mechanic, if possible more than 40 years old and in the trade since young, then a cheap mechanic following some service manuals. But normal servicing ok lah.

True. I also was using a elderly abt 50 plus one man show in Yishun for abt 20 years but now I using a ws in JB.

Even those bigger WS here n JB u must b careful of the mechs who repair/service yr car.

I had quite bad front end accident recently n sent to my Ins appointed WS (Ah Lim motor at AMK) but the work done wasnt that good.

I collect my car the front fog light not working. The bonnet supposed to b new(with new paint) but was full of scratches.

After driving the car for a few days all sorts of rattling sounds started which I wonder the quality of the mechs who repaired my car.

Now I slowly trying to find the source of those rattling sounds n get them fixed myself cos I dun wan to go back n let those same mechs touch my car again cos dunno how much worse it wil become if ty touch my car again.

I hate when car has rattling sounds. I find them damm irritating. I think it shows the low quality of the mechs who repaired my car.

Hey people!

I've been sending my IS250 Autosaver for the past 2 years because they "service by the book". I thought it's pretty good and reliable.

However, I am wondering if there are cheaper less branded who can do a similar proper job of "service by the book"?

Suggestions please. I live in central sg.

Autosaver is a cheater! black shop! my Honda stream engine mounting $1100! BY THEM! even went CASE to complained them! You want proof I got have!

Autosaver is a cheater! black shop! my Honda stream engine mounting $1100! BY THEM! even went CASE to complained them! You want proof I got have!

Then show us lor

True. I also was using a elderly abt 50 plus one man show in Yishun for abt 20 years but now I using a ws in JB.

Even those bigger WS here n JB u must b careful of the mechs who repair/service yr car.

I had quite bad front end accident recently n sent to my Ins appointed WS (Ah Lim motor at AMK) but the work done wasnt that good.

I collect my car the front fog light not working. The bonnet supposed to b new(with new paint) but was full of scratches.

After driving the car for a few days all sorts of rattling sounds started which I wonder the quality of the mechs who repaired my car.

Now I slowly trying to find the source of those rattling sounds n get them fixed myself cos I dun wan to go back n let those same mechs touch my car again cos dunno how much worse it wil become if ty touch my car again.

I hate when car has rattling sounds. I find them damm irritating. I think it shows the low quality of the mechs who repaired my car.

Yeah, if I visit a workshop and my car is serviced by a young mechanic and I don't see a senior mechanic around to oversee the repairs and servicing, they can rest assured it will be the last time I am there.

I haven't venture to JB for car servicing yet but if one day I can find a reliable and experienced mechanic, I might consider.

Yeah, if I visit a workshop and my car is serviced by a young mechanic and I don't see a senior mechanic around to oversee the repairs and servicing, they can rest assured it will be the last time I am there.

I haven't venture to JB for car servicing yet but if one day I can find a reliable and experienced mechanic, I might consider.

Those china mechs even worse

Turbocharged

Which branch?

Post leh.

i think he just shooting his mouth off

posting to you la! you sound like you know them! pm me your phone lor what's app you now.

posting to you la! you sound like you know them! pm me your phone lor what's app you now.

We are not suppose to post openly as I almost sue by one of them. I can what's app you now and I am not here to make enemy too.

We are not suppose to post openly as I almost sue by one of them. I can what's app you now and I am not here to make enemy too.

or email you also can.