How Dumb One Can Be .....

Picnic06-Biante15

Self pawn ..... :o

CNA : Man who uploaded nude photos of mistress jailed

SINGAPORE: A man who uploaded nude photos of his mistress onto his online account was on Tuesday jailed six weeks.

Between February 2012 and November 2013, 52-year-old Eng Eik Khoon had filmed his sexual acts with his mistress, snapped pictures of her sleeping nude and uploaded some of those photos onto his QQ accounts.

Eng and the woman were having an affair from February 2012 to July 2013.

Previously, the prosecution had asked for a jail term of three to 10 weeks.

During mitigation, Eng told the court that he had suffered a stroke in August last year and needs help with his daily activities like walking and showering.

He asked for a fine to be imposed.

But after deliberation, the court imposed a jail term instead and told Eng he was to be reviewed by the medical personnel in prison.

- CNA/nd

link: http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/man-who-uploaded-nude/1055338.html

Only he can ... [grin]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Don't ask questions like that.

It's like staring into a deep, dark hole. A hole where even scientists cannot tell you how deep is goes. Do not stare into the abyss.

Stupid is as stupid does [grin]

• Praise 1

Supercharged

50+ can get a 26yr old gf. quite impressive leh.

no wonder end up stroke. lol

Where you get the info that she is only 26yr old ???

Where you get the info that she is only 26yr old ???

52 year old Eng Eik Koon was sentenced to 6 weeks in jail today for uploading nude photos of his 26 year old mistress online.

The photos were taken between February 2012 and July 2013 when the two were having an affair.

Eng had filmed the sexual acts that they engaged in and took photos of the woman while she was sleeping naked.

50+ can get a 26yr old gf. quite impressive leh.

no wonder end up stroke. lol

He now can happily get stroked by big burly tattoo-ed men in jail.

• Praise 3

Turbocharged
(edited)

Don't ask questions like that.

It's like staring into a deep, dark hole. A hole where even scientists cannot tell you how deep is goes. Do not stare into the abyss.

Stupid is as stupid does [grin]

Is the deep dark hole you mention just a metaphor with complex implications or are we just tokking c**t here?

Should be la. Not many people outside of China use QQ.

My neighbor drives one. OPC. Edited by Bavarian
  • Praise 1

Today ST confirmed that the 26yrs old woman is a XMM. Man angry with her for breaking off and posted her nake photos in the net 'QQ'. Even got the picture of the man.

How to login to QQ ..... [sly]

Lao hero want to show off mah.

Today ST confirmed that the 26yrs old woman is a XMM. Man angry with her for breaking off and posted her nake photos in the net 'QQ'. Even got the picture of the man.

QQ is Cheena based. Just sian one atb and get her to sign up an account for you.

first you must know the person's QQ number, then search and add her....but before that, you got to register a QQ acount...can dowload at pc.qq.com

i also on QQ for many years...which reaped good results on my quest to piak as many ATBs as possible.....

• Praise 1

first you must know the person's QQ number, then search and add her....but before that, you got to register a QQ acount...can dowload at pc.qq.com

i also on QQ for many years...which reaped good results on my quest to piak as many ATBs as possible.....

From all Tiko who are interested, mai tu leow ... [flowerface]

Thank You.... [wave]

Unker you always say this . . . mai keh keh, share share leh [laugh]

I'm trying, I'm trying ....

Must reg with QQ first ... [lipsrsealed]

↡ Advertisement