Free COE for Baby Born Next Year

Vinceng

Supercharged

These things are not essential. For mothers who opt for breast feeding for their babies they should be given electric pumps, milk storage coolers, carrier bag for the pump and cooler. Something more useful dan a growth wall chart.

Agree, that's why of all 6,500 entries... the "top" 15 dun makes it special...

↡ Advertisement

Agree, that's why of all 6,500 entries... the "top" 15 dun makes it special...

I rather they dun give. Use the money for more productive purposes. Like subsidise IVF for couples who want a child but cannot.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1

I rather they dun give. Use the money for more productive purposes. Like subsidise IVF for couples who want a child but cannot.

they already do la....

Turbocharged

Since when did they say they intend to give what is needed?

Wow, such a diversify goodies ... but is it really we singaporeans needed?

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/11/have-four-or-more-babies-in-hungary-and-youll-pay-no-income-tax-for-life.html

Innovative!

I won't say it's a fantastic idea. Cos other issues may surface. But it takes balls to implement it! Thumbs up

But...there's always a but....someone has to pay tax what. How about those ugly ones who can't find a mate?

How about those couples or single parent who cannot afford raising 4 children? I mean is the policy fair to the rest?

It makes a nice PR poster but end of the day the prime minister will need some sort of income to survive. That income has to come from tax payers. What if the country get financially crippled becos of such policies? What's the point of having more children? I think must check the bank account first dan make such a move. Otherwise the pm will have to make a u-turn somewhere.

The cause of ppl not having more children are cost. No point only cutting one cost. When you have more children you will require a bigger housing, you need to more money to feed/clothe/school fees all the way until the child grows up and get a full time job. 4 children means 4x. Then for some ppl here they will say they will need a bigger car, need more maids. Then there's the high cost of living. It's a common issue in all developed countries. The high cost of everything that's stopping ppl from having more children. That pm is only cutting one cost. So what?

If I'm staying in Europe I will say it's an elitist policy cos obviously only rich families can afford to raise 4 or more children.

Now that I caught your attention.....Give a FREE COE for every baby born, and I will waste no time to work OT tonight, and produce 2 babies next year [bounce2]

Gift for Singaporean babies born next year to celebrate Golden Jubilee

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/singapore/story/coming-soon-gift-singaporean-babies-born-next-year-celebrate-golden-ju

Every Singaporean child born next year will receive a special Jubilee Baby Gift to mark the 50th anniversary of the country's independence.

The gift will be "a uniquely-Singaporean keepsake filled with practical yet symbolic items for our Golden Jubilee babies", said Minister in the Prime Minister's Office Grace Fu, who oversees population issues, on Tuesday.

Its exact contents will be up to Singaporeans to suggest. People with ideas are asked to send them to the National Population and Talent Division over the next seven weeks, until May 15.

A five-member panel led by Families for Life council member Anita Fam will advise on the suitability of the suggestions. A list of the top ideas will be drawn up for people to vote and those with the most votes will be included in the gift set.

2 babies?

With the same woman?

↡ Advertisement