but shiok

i think most people go there one is tourist

usually they never buy express queue

usually, the express queue no people one

the very most is queue 3 persons only

that $1000 really dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm worth it [crazy]

Its RWS invites

↡ Advertisement

RWS Invites. Not just free parking Mon-Fri from 10 am to 4 pm, but also flat rate of $6 for Sundays.

yah yah... thats the one [laugh]

after one year, the kids abit sianz already, so i never renew

Its RWS invites

i gave the kids a choice:

go genting for a week

or

go rws for a year

genting got hotel stay, so it adds to the holiday feel

rws, only got weekend outing feel

genting cooling but not so nice to play

rws hot but place is newer

yah yah... thats the one [laugh]

after one year, the kids abit sianz already, so i never renew

i gave the kids a choice:

go genting for a week

or

go rws for a year

genting got hotel stay, so it adds to the holiday feel

rws, only got weekend outing feel

genting cooling but not so nice to play

rws hot but place is newer

I would go genting lol but ride safety more important. When i go genting i dont take much scary rides. Scary=risk

It's true. I felt real fear there, considering:

- I am more than 100kg

- I am tall >6'3" so my head sticks out...a lot

- they almost couldn't lock me into the Project X car

- my family was along for the ride

- I remembered at the last moment that this was Malaysia, what safety??

For those reasons, while BSG may be thrilling, nothing induces fear like MY rollercoasters. [laugh]

the legoland ones has a minimum height requirement but every heckcare! There wasthis small boy who was rejected during his 1st time round but managed to get through after his parents tried the hiding trick.....after the ride the small boy cried and wail out of fear!

(edited)

I went Universal studio only once.

soooo hot I wish I could have a shower right after exit.

sld have a toilet for us to bathe.

Edited by Babyt

I went Universal studio only once.

soooo hot I wish I could have a shower right after exit.

sld have a toilet for us to bathe.

Best if u book room there and play.

After from USS about half day, go to the sentosa cove then around 6 pm have dinner at malaysia street and back to hotel sleep watch tv. Did this 2x already :D

Yah few months after i bought the annual pass they closed down, bascake!

Now they say ride no link to theme, i said that ride got prob one thats why they close. Thanks to the closure i hardly go uss now. Been months since my last visit and it expire this month

I did not renew my family annual passes cos the ride was closed. Hopefully the new ride can bring back the same old thrill and adrenaline rush. Frankly, the ride was awesome. My kids will miss it dearly. I remember we always enter the park at around 4pm on Sat just to sit on the ride to unwind. Shall keep my fingers cross......

• Praise 1

the express option $100, but is damm worth the marnie

my kids take the transformer ride like donno how many times liao [crazy]

i bought the parking free from 10am to 4pm monday to fri card

cannot remember what the name

but shiok

i think most people go there one is tourist

usually they never buy express queue

usually, the express queue no people one

the very most is queue 3 persons only

that $1000 really dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm worth it [crazy]

Ha ha, i recalled during that period before USS revised the price of annual pass, my wife and myself was contemplating whether to opt for lowest tier annual pass (1.3k) or the highest tier annual pass (2.6K) with universal express. The difference was a whopping $1.3k. On that day with a stroke of luck, USS soft launched the revised family pass scheme quietly and we were the first family to get the pass @ 1.3k with universal express. Also, the whole family were given 5 pins each. Kids were damn happy. To cater for frequent usage, I signed up for the Sentosa Family Annual Pass for free vehicle entry to Sentosa. With express pass, we usually enter at late afternoon and within 2 hours, all rides completed.

Actually, the Mummy ride is also very impressive. Lots of effort and resources have been allocated to build the Mummy ride. But because the theme is associated with death and spooky, it is unfortunately not popular with Asian culture.

I would go genting lol but ride safety more important. When i go genting i dont take much scary rides. Scary=risk

But genting ride very old. Thankfully they are revamping.

• Praise 1

Ha ha, i recalled during that period before USS revised the price of annual pass, my wife and myself was contemplating whether to opt for lowest tier annual pass (1.3k) or the highest tier annual pass (2.6K) with universal express. The difference was a whopping $1.3k. On that day with a stroke of luck, USS soft launched the revised family pass scheme quietly and we were the first family to get the pass @ 1.3k with universal express. Also, the whole family were given 5 pins each. Kids were damn happy. To cater for frequent usage, I signed up for the Sentosa Family Annual Pass for free vehicle entry to Sentosa. With express pass, we usually enter at late afternoon and within 2 hours, all rides completed.

Actually, the Mummy ride is also very impressive. Lots of effort and resources have been allocated to build the Mummy ride. But because the theme is associated with death and spooky, it is unfortunately not popular with Asian culture.

Mummy is nice and cooling after hot days

And i cant wait for genting new theme park look, sure more exciting than uss haha

Supercharged

New ride of Galactica

Cheo Ah Peng....

No wonder some drivers can die behind the wheels...ERP is the trigger...not simi choked blood vessels

Turbocharged

I don't think they are going to dismantle the whole ride. I believe it's more of a rebranding the ride then to tear down, built a new one to replace it.

Batllestar Galactica - even I myself in my late 30s find it hard to remember this series from the old. I recalled watching it as a small kid, somewhat like star wars but the enemy is a 1 eye stormtrooper (cylons). What's the story about?? i have no idea. They brought back the new series (2004-2009) but the response was lukewarm.

So imagine those younger than myself, don't think they can relate to the theme at all. There's no connection.

Never watched the new BSG.

But I remember the old one very well.

And I've never been to Universal Studios. Legoland MY much more worth it.

Really? My MY friends say not worth, so I didn't bother. But I brought quite a few foreign friends to USS already, so sat the rides until sian..

the most important question is.....

without this ride, will they reduce their ticket price?

No!

Next question. [smash] [smash]

Yep, it's a good ride.. Didn't expect it to be so good when I first rode it.. Sit many times still got thrill, not like that useless Transformer... No replay value one..

Wish they bring in this:

Kingda_Ka.jpg

haha me too

i was just lloking out for some discounted day tickets

then i spotted the soft launch on another guy website

it wasnt even on rws internet page

i got to call up to confirm the price

i got so many pins that got to give away to neighbourhood kids

but the decision to buy the express pass was a key decision that turn out to be a very very wise decision

it is like taking eway but pay erp when 99.9% of the people were taking the small roads [laugh]

lorlee also can cheong 100

Hypersonic

haha me too

i was just lloking out for some discounted day tickets

then i spotted the soft launch on another guy website

it wasnt even on rws internet page

i got to call up to confirm the price

i got so many pins that got to give away to neighbourhood kids

but the decision to buy the express pass was a key decision that turn out to be a very very wise decision

it is like taking eway but pay erp when 99.9% of the people were taking the small roads [laugh]

lorlee also can cheong 100

What you doing at a guy website? [sly]

Really? My MY friends say not worth, so I didn't bother.

I found it quite OK. Main thing is it's much cheaper than USS. Plus it feels like a real "outing" to another country. [laugh]

still remember my wife and i took the red and blue 3 times in a day ..

dint know it was closed since Jul last year according to online news...

the best ride for USS is only that one..

↡ Advertisement