1fast1

Turbocharged

Of course! I have one early every morning. [laugh]

Don't tell Porker ah. :D

I erect everytime you open your mouth

Hypersonic

Of course! I have one early every morning. [laugh]

Don't tell Porker ah. :D

See... you don't even have to use the @ tag and Porker already sensed it [laugh] [laugh]

See... you don't even have to use the @ tag and Porker already sensed it [laugh] [laugh]

That bugger follows my ass everywhere. Literally. :D

Turbocharged

RadX, on 05 Apr 2014 - 8:50 PM, said:snapback.png

Cos no teh halia tt why u no go... Haaa

Gst 15% gst 15% gst 15%

[sweatdrop][dead]

10% first lar.... <_<-_-

• Praise 1

RadX, on 05 Apr 2014 - 8:50 PM, said:snapback.png

10% first lar.... <_<-_-

Bro Nlatio,

I got some wind with regard 15% increment, some day, some where, some how, some one will step forward to says..... "It's For Helping The Poorer Peoples " :mellow:[:(][dead]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Bro Nlatio,

I got some wind with regard 15% increment, some day, some where, some how, some one will step forward to says..... "It's For Helping The Poorer Peoples " :mellow:[:(][dead]

Bro I dont doubt that it will hit 15%..... but usually..... they are a patience lot.... -_- ... little bit little bit.... before you know it...... a cup of kopi O is $2 at neighbourhood kopi shop....

• Praise 1

Bro I dont doubt that it will hit 15%..... but usually..... they are a patience lot.... -_- ... little bit little bit.... before you know it...... a cup of kopi O is $2 at neighbourhood kopi shop....

post-52704-0-14388300-1396789368.jpg

• Praise 3

Supersonic

But on a serious note, i would agree woth TCB on 2015.

1) Cheap coes were 05-09. CT said would soften from 2015 ?

2) 2015 is Sin 50th anniversary.

3) iirc, i heard on radio a couple pf mths back .......something like, ....my father passed the baton at age 60 + X. His successor passed the baton at 60 + X & I dont think I will exceed that age.

(With that some infered that 2020 would be the year to handover to the next. 2020 would also be a nice 55th anniversary.

4) In this case 2014 is 6 years to 2020. 2015 is more apt.

5) in the recent interview in UK, amongst other things, was something said like......in fact, u dont want to hold that position for more =>18yrs. Was the inauguration in 2003? In that case, 17yrs will put it nicely at 2020 & back 5 years would be 2015.

Hopefully COE would be the final "sugar rush" to sweeten the ground for next GE, assumimg its 2015.

• Praise 1

Really ah? Erection? Skali someone come on TV and cry, how?

Dan will the you know who invite another co-driver to sit with the driver? LoL...

Whoa lao eh. If GST 15% car price confirm cheong northwards.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Really ah? Erection? Skali someone come on TV and cry, how?

Dan will the you know who invite another co-driver to sit with the driver? LoL...

Whoa lao eh. If GST 15% car price confirm cheong northwards.

ask so many questions....

what do you think?

[:p]

• Praise 1

I don't think GE is anytime soon, the ground is still not too happy yet. Train keeps breaking down, housing price still high, COE at all time high, basically not much improvement since last GE.

• Praise 1

Can suka suka have an early erection one meh?

Can. The PM have full discretion of when they want to hold elections.

There is a precedent set before. In 1991 GE, it was held just after about 3 years from the previous GE in 1988. The 2001 GE also didn't really went the full 5 yr term. The one before it was in 1997. So I can say, don't be surprised if it comes this year or next yr, although I think next yr more likely, to coincide with the nation's 50th birthday celebration.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1