DG NanoGlass Coating vs EnviroShield Ceramic Coating

Krismas

Kris, I have yet to try the ES ceramic coat but it seems good with that pricing. I should have them next month.

According to DG, this is different from what I have now.

Neutral Newbie

Roger that. If it's anything like (or better) than one you have right now, and at around that pricing, it's really one heck of a value-for-money product. Will be keeping an eye for this one.

Thanks for the info Benny.

(edited)

Roger that. If it's anything like (or better) than one you have right now, and at around that pricing, it's really one heck of a value-for-money product. Will be keeping an eye for this one.

Thanks for the info Benny.

Kris, the price range should be good with both squeaky clean and ceramic coat with 2 applicators and one mf cloth..I should be able to price it similar to DG at Sing 55 to 60. I will keep you update on the shipment.

Edited by Maddriver

Hi Benny is this DG NanoGlass Coating comparable to Opti Coat? Which is better? Thanks.

Hi Cool Pica..Hang on first..I have the enviroshield ceramic coming in one month time...It should be an interesting coating.

post-4553-0-23220900-1397008283.jpg

Hi Cool Pica..Hang on first..I have the enviroshield ceramic coming in one month time...It should be an interesting coating.

Indeed based on the writeup it looks interesting and value for money.

Indeed based on the writeup it looks interesting and value for money.

Indeed value for $ assuming maximum 2 layers and it last for 2 years..4oz can be use up to 3 saloon cars.. Brothers Research makes good and reasonable price products..Will be a interesting product by them once again.

Bro, will you shipped the squeaky clean in too? Will be helpful without using Isopropyl before application of nanocoating.

(edited)

Bro, will you shipped the squeaky clean in too? Will be helpful without using Isopropyl before application of nanocoating.

Yes bro..it came as a combo now.

post-4553-0-59092400-1403075914_thumb.jpg

Edited by Maddriver

Neutral Newbie

Oh...didn't realise you've already got them in stock. Great price btw!! Now...need to arrange somebody to get one...or maybe 'tumpang' one set send to Liew on his next shipment? tehehehe...

Sure Kris. Let me know if any of your kakis will be travelling to sgp.

Oh...didn't realise you've already got them in stock. Great price btw!! Now...need to arrange somebody to get one...or maybe 'tumpang' one set send to Liew on his next shipment? tehehehe...

Just gotten an unofficial launch new DG Ceramic Nanoglass Coating for the PROFESSIONAL! The slickness and shine is a killer!! Easy on easy off. I have yet to test the durability but suppose to last up to 2 years or more.

Let me know if you dare to take on DIY. I will give you 10ml FOC to coat the whole car. Limited stock and self collection. Thanks.

Just gotten an unofficial launch new DG Ceramic Nanoglass Coating for the PROFESSIONAL! The slickness and shine is a killer!! Easy on easy off. I have yet to test the durability but suppose to last up to 2 years or more.

Let me know if you dare to take on DIY. I will give you 10ml FOC to coat the whole car. Limited stock and self collection. Thanks.

Hi Benny, still avail? Hehe :)

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Just gotten an unofficial launch new DG Ceramic Nanoglass Coating for the PROFESSIONAL! The slickness and shine is a killer!! Easy on easy off. I have yet to test the durability but suppose to last up to 2 years or more.

Let me know if you dare to take on DIY. I will give you 10ml FOC to coat the whole car. Limited stock and self collection. Thanks.

Wow 10ml enough to coat whole car???

Hi Benny, still avail? Hehe :)

Yes bro..

Wow 10ml enough to coat whole car???

Yes enough for a mpv like ody, estima or biante size. One layer la :)

Yes bro..

Yes enough for a mpv like ody, estima or biante size. One layer la :)

what is the method of apply, can coat on my 8 years old car.

thx

↡ Advertisement