Ultimate Warrior RIP

Mockngbrd

Don't understand, why is a man so fit and died so young ...

This happens to some of the outstanding sportsmen.

Are they on drug to enhance their performance, but then side effect shorten their life ?

RIP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfD1qV5UZAk

His daughter still very young...

RIP.

Are they on drug to enhance their performance, but then side effect shorten their life ?

RIP

Almost everyday you give your 100% physically & see how long you can tahan this kinda lifestyle. It will definitely take a toll on your longevity.

My childhood hero, Ultimate Warrior. The walk in music, the running to ring and shaking of ropes, I will always remember that. RIP.

(edited)

10156095_445722365563982_347070627888771

[bigcry][bigcry][bigcry]

9:52 PM PT -- Officials tell TMZ ... Warrior collapsed outside an Arizona hotel at 5:50 PM on April 8th ... while walking to his car with his wife.

Warrior was transported to a nearby hospital ... where he was pronounced dead.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/08/ultimate-warrior-dead-dies-wwe/#ixzz2yMXWqusy

Edited by Berncsp76

Hypersonic

Sibeh sad. I watched yesterday's Raw. Thought he felt weird. Today he's gone liao [bigcry] [bigcry] [bigcry]

He said these words last night -

"Every mans heart one day beats its final beat. His lungs breathe its final breath. And if what that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the bodies of others; If it makes them believe deeper in something larger than life; than his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized."

Maybe he knew something...........

• Praise 4

Condolences to his loved ones and family members.

He is one of the best WWE wrestlers in the 1980s and 1990s.

Supersonic

Wrestlers are dropping dead at a relatively young age. So many of them left this world.

No disrespect to him as he was my idol during my lower sec days.

I would think its due to steroid abuse (overuse)

amongst many negatives, the worst of all is that when used in large doses over a prolonged period, it actually causes structural changes to the left or was it right ventricle of the heart. [sweatdrop]

Macho Man, Eddie Guer .....

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1768197/

Left ventricular hypertrophy (LVH) independently predicts cardiovascular mortality and morbidity across diverse disease states.1While cardiac diastolic or contractile failure might result directly from structural change within the ventricle (such as altered capillary density or matrix deposition), the association of LVH with cardiovascular disease is more likely dependent upon the increased activity of shared physiological pathways driving both processes.

Twincharged

he had the most insane promos ever...

I, Hulk...Hogan, have a question...to answer your question. As you, Hulk Hogan, travel to...WRESTLEMANIA...by conventional means, the normals you travel with experience malfunctions. As you realize ALL THAT IS LEFT is total self-destruction, do you, Hulk Hogan, show self-pity? DO YOU, Hulk Hogan, try to reason why? Do you, Hulk Hogan, try and comfort the normals that have even more fear than you?

Or do you, Hulk Hogan, kick the doors out? Kick the cockpit door down. Take the two pilots that have already made the sacrifice so that you can face the challenge. Dispose of them, Hulk Hogan. Assume the controls, Hulk Hogan. SHOVE THAT CONTROL INTO A NOSEDIVE, HULK HOGAN! Push yourself to total self-dstruction. As you realize, Hulk Hogan, you are about to enter a world close to Parts Unknown. Ah, smell it, warriors. Do you, Hulk Hogan, look for a place to hide? Or do you, Hulk Hogan, face the challenge that may be more powerful than EVEN YOU ARE, HULK HOGAN!

You, Hulk Hogan, must self-destruct so that you will know, Hulk Hogan, who is...The Chose One. FOR HULK HOGAN, I am not the Chosen One...that you speak of. I am not. I, Hulk Hogan, am...the only...one...

you answered your own question. [laugh]

BTW, even between males and females, though males are stronger in general, males have a shorter lifespan than females.

RIP