Is this just getting too common? Reckless SJC836X (SJC 836X)

longdriver

TS indecisive at 0:40, he slowed down and not sure want to join the queue on the left, take right lane or go straight.

You can say the SJC836X driver impatient but not without reasons.

No amount of reason or excuse can allow you to be impatient … We share the roads, no one owns it … When we get impatient on the road, accidents happen … All this can be avoided if everyone was a little more Zen …

Tell me, how much time did the driver of SJC836X save from his actions?

Justified? [hur]

Edited by Chowyunfatt
↡ Advertisement

There are two types of drivers.

1. Slow and 2. Imaptient

I will blame both.

The first type always slow and take their own sweet time. In a slow traffic, why to leave 10 cars length when average speed is 20-30? These drivers slow down too much on Lane 1 far far away from the junction to take a right turn. Why?

The impatient drivers are always poked by type 1 to make things worse!

Supercharged

No amount of reason or excuse can allow you to be impatient … We share the roads, no one owns it … When we get impatient on the road, accidents happen … All this can be avoided if everyone was a little more Zen …

Justified? [hur]

It takes two hands to clap.

Supercharged

Justified? [hur]

impatience + indecisiveness, nobody is right in the video. 2 wrongs don't make a right and like you said, we are all sharing the roads.

One indecisiveness or taking own sweet time to choose a lane/filter/change lane can cause others to become impatient.

Also, being impatient can make one seem reckless.

There are two types of drivers.

1. Slow and 2. Imaptient

I will blame both.

The first type always slow and take their own sweet time. In a slow traffic, why to leave 10 cars length when average speed is 20-30? These drivers slow down too much on Lane 1 far far away from the junction to take a right turn. Why?

The impatient drivers are always poked by type 1 to make things worse!

Some people are just not *Zai* at driving … Some don't drive often … In both cases, better for them to go slow than fast … Cannot *Tahan* them, over take them in a safe manner … Everyone happy & alive [nod]

Supercharged

Some people are just not *Zai* at driving … Some don't drive often … In both cases, better for them to go slow than fast … Cannot *Tahan* them, over take them in a safe manner … Everyone happy & alive [nod]

[thumbsup]

Supercharged

If I am following TS car, judging from the driving pattern around 0:40, I will mark the car as potential hazard, likely will make last minute move anytime.

I will keep an distance from this car and swear in the car [furious]

The grey car is a Bimmer, not a Merc.

The Bimmer was fast enough to make a clean move in, so no issues.

The issue arose when the lao poke red SUV thought it was fast enough to cut in also and ended up pissing off the thread starter.

Some people are just not *Zai* at driving Some don't drive often In both cases, better for them to go slow than fast Cannot *Tahan* them, over take them in a safe manner Everyone happy & alive [nod]

I've encountered this type of sotong driver before and overtaken them *very safely* (plenty of clearance). They often *still* flash/horn. Simply because *to them*, it ain't safe. Their judgement is so poor (or so conservative, to put it euphemistically) that they think a large clearance is no clearance at all. [rolleyes]

Can't win with some of them.

• Praise 2

The grey car is a Bimmer, not a Merc.

The Bimmer was fast enough to make a clean move in, so no issues.

The issue arose when the lao poke red SUV thought it was fast enough to cut in also and ended up pissing off the thread starter.

yea yea BMW lumber huan!

2RSOO.jpg

TS still got the triangle prate lah(see the bottom left screen?). You slow down excessively and hold up faster cars traveling behind you ppl can get pek chek and start overtaking you.

It's not like ppl boh tai bo ji overtake you recklessly. I think you can expect more to react this way from the way you drive. Good luck.

Can tell you drive very slow. Looking at the lorry with big canopy disappear into the horizon...you are holding up traffic behind your car.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1

Well from the looks TS doesn't seem that slow though. Would you consider a driver as being slow if he travels at the suppose speed limit? Can't really tell from the vid though. Maybe TS is just being overly cautious as well, judging by the speed when approaching the slip road. But who would know anyway.

As for the red SUV, he's just plain impatient. Since he's gotten his way, cutting in front of TS, should just drive off.. Is there really a need to justure?

Anyway I usually have to pick my wife from the City, so usually travel via CTE. Between 5-7pm this is a very very common site. Diver's cutting the queue, moving on the lane markings, etc.

So TS should just ignore the incident, anyway he has a camera in his car, if he bangs into the red SUV there's always the video evidence. But that aside since nothing has happened just ignore such a******* . 2 wrongs doesn't make a right. Eventually drivers like the red SUV will get what they deserve.

aiyahhh the speed limit there how much niah? 110 siboh? approaching a line of stationary cars+filter lane still must keep to 110?

if one car pulled out in front of the video car at last minute and got accident, confirm will have some people say video car going too fast.

The SUV pulled a dick move lah, poor judgement.

If you wanna do this kinda cut-ins and stuff, make sure you do swee swee like ninja and don't startle/freak out anyone lah. If cannot do don't go shoving yourself in front of people, causing them to hit the brakes or have to take any evasive action.

I've encountered this type of sotong driver before and overtaken them *very safely* (plenty of clearance). They often *still* flash/horn. Simply because *to them*, it ain't safe. Their judgement is so poor (or so conservative, to put it euphemistically) that they think a large clearance is no clearance at all. [rolleyes]

Can't win with some of them.

commom lar bro... a lot of driver tot their bonnet 10 meter long...

aiyahhh the speed limit there how much niah? 110 siboh? approaching a line of stationary cars+filter lane still must keep to 110?

if one car pulled out in front of the video car at last minute and got accident, confirm will have some people say video car going too fast.

The SUV pulled a dick move lah, poor judgement.

If you wanna do this kinda cut-ins and stuff, make sure you do swee swee like ninja and don't startle/freak out anyone lah. If cannot do don't go shoving yourself in front of people, causing them to hit the brakes or have to take any evasive action.

Haa haa totally agreed. But too bad most cases never like ninja. Think they drive a tank expect u to jam the brakes & give way in the end

↡ Advertisement