Is this just getting too common? Reckless SJC836X (SJC 836X)

longdriver

(I can't tell about the horn because you disabled the audio. I suppose the high beam (if it were flashed) can be seen from the earlier video, but I'm too lazy to view it again.)

Anyway, if you did either of those things, that's likely what provoked the SUV to basically brake to a standstill in front of you and make an aggressive hand gesture.

Obviously, I am not on TS's side because I agree that another driver turned reckless can be because he/she being provoked. It seems obvious in this video.

TS jumped into conclusion that the red SUV was reckless but don't have the balls to admit what he has done first.

And by the way, please keep left if you are a slow driver and also please don't anyhow use your horn.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

Yes but it only takes one hand to slap and the crack might just be as loud. [:)]

slapping one hand in the air produce no sound

you will get the loudest crack when slapping on the ass [;)]

Obviously, I am not on TS's side because I agree that another driver turned reckless can be because he/she being provoked. It seems obvious in this video.

Driving slowly is not a provocation hor... like that u get pissed i wonder how to maintain ur temper when you drive..

TS jumped into conclusion that the red SUV was reckless but don't have the balls to admit what he has done first.

And by the way, please keep left if you are a slow driver and also please don't anyhow use your horn.

SUV cut in perilously close to the island onto the chiffon without signalling with FULL intention to queue cut... and you say he is not reckless??

Like i said earlier.. there fact there is no audio doesn't look good on the TS... but SUV driver is no angel either

Soooo tell us, what has TS "done first", now that the rear cam footage is out?

Look if you are slow don't grumble when ppl over take you. Its because of ppl like you that the over taking lanes are becoming the slowest lane.....

This case is quite similar scenario to another one posted in Complaint section.

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2693708-turning-from-non-turning-lanes/

Such road layout are everywhere in Singapore, and we can expect this to be an everyday issue, unless LTA put bollards to "guide" road-users into a proper queue. Better still, put bollards to prevent last-minute cutting in.

I would like to be neutral on this issue.

However, for self preservation on the road, I would continue to keep left all the way to the filter lane. I am a slow driver, so leave the right lane for more powerful vehicles.

If for reasons that I need to take the "filter right lane", I will turn on the right signal way before reaching filter lane. This would alert other road-users of my intention [to keep away from the filter left lane]. Have to quickly change to left signal when about to move onto the filter right lane, otherwise another road-user on the filter left lane may suddenly change lane.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Look if you are slow don't grumble when ppl over take you. Its because of ppl like you that the over taking lanes are becoming the slowest lane.....

I don't think TS is grumbling about the cars over taking him. He is grumbling about how recklessly the SUV overtook him and stopped to gesture at him. He didn't have a problem with the BMW that overtake safely right?

IMO TS is driving slowly and if I were behind him, I will also try and overtake.

I don't think TS is grumbling about the cars over taking him. He is grumbling about how recklessly the SUV overtook him and stopped to gesture at him. He didn't have a problem with the BMW that overtake safely right?

IMO TS is driving slowly and if I were behind him, I will also try and overtake.

Well different ppl react to getting fed up differently and who knows the TS may have been the feather that broke the camels back. I just feel if you are going slow or not sure you are going slow get off the faster lane.

• Dislike 1

Supercharged

Well different ppl react to getting fed up differently and who knows the TS may have been the feather that broke the camels back. I just feel if you are going slow or not sure you are going slow get off the faster lane.

You mean the left turn 2 lanes - the right lane is a faster lane ??

You mean the left turn 2 lanes - the right lane is a faster lane ??

The slower you are the more left you keep. Didn't they teach that in driving school :D

the root of the problem is that cars are so expensive that anyone who owns a car thinks they owns the road as they have paid so much $$$ for the ride, forgetting the fact that road are to be shared. that is why the more expensive the car, the more aggressive the driver will be. that's my take.

Wah piang enter filter lane also got fast and slow lane ah?

What if the driver wanna go up benjamin sheares bridge in the direction of MBS/MCE and not ECP? Form up in the left lane then try to cut across causing danger and inconvenience to other road users?

No wonder so many accidents on the road everyday.

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

Wah piang enter filter lane also got fast and slow lane ah?

What if the driver wanna go up benjamin sheares bridge in the direction of MBS/MCE and not ECP? Form up in the left lane then try to cut across causing danger and inconvenience to other road users?

No wonder so many accidents on the road everyday.

i was just thinking that and wanted to say ... cos the filter lane diverges into 2 distinct routes. if he is going towards MBS that direction, then he has already planned correctly in advance .. i myself queue up on the left even if its longer, rather than to risk cutting someone ahead. too much headache for a short distance ...

Turbocharged

No amount of reason or excuse can allow you to be impatient … We share the roads, no one owns it … When we get impatient on the road, accidents happen … All this can be avoided if everyone was a little more Zen …

Tell me, how much time did the driver of SJC836X save from his actions?

Justified? [hur]

You not very zen with this post [laugh]

You not very zen with this post [laugh]

I try my best ... 😂... And when all else fails ... I just squeeze my balls hard, hard ... 😂 Edited by Chowyunfatt

Turbocharged

I try my best ... 😂... And when all else fails ... I just squeeze my balls hard, hard ... 😂

Want Jasmine to squeeze for you? [laugh]

I am currently in northern end of Boleh land, driving a 1.3 litre rental car. With very limited bhp under my butt, life is so relax ..... [sunny]

Was on a three lane road just now, I was in the middle lane and the traffic was quite heavy, everyone was moving like 30-40km/h. One boleh driver on the left most lane just did an almost 90 degree right turn into a small road on the right, nearly shave off my nose and the car on my right. :o

No one horn, no one show any hand sign, it's seems so normal here, everyone just move on as if nothing had happened....... world peace ..... [angel]

Edited by LoneCatFish
↡ Advertisement