2014 Honda Jazz / Fit (GK Series)

ren_yeo

Supersonic

the wiper stalk doesn't even have the rear wiper function

how to just add?  [dead]

customise to add in magic seats and rear wiper? hur?  [confused]

Really so bad? 

Can choose and indent those with the wiper before import in. 

↡ Advertisement

the wiper stalk doesn't even have the rear wiper function

how to just add? [dead]

customise to add in magic seats and rear wiper? hur? [confused]

The model and accessories should be stated clearly in the purchase agreement. Those on display, which can be better or worse, don't really count.

Looks like the Jazz is going to be the top selling model for small hatch. The newly launched Suzuki Swift is slapped with a 10K VES tax. 

• Praise 1

The model and accessories should be stated clearly in the purchase agreement. Those on display, which can be better or worse, don't really count.

Yes when buying from PI should clearly ask and state the items provided.

What I am saying is, this sort of basic equipment like rear wipers which I feel is basic and magic seats which is the sell point of the jazz /fit is not a standard item on some PI indents. Yet buyers still buy. I am flabbergasted.

Really so bad?

Can choose and indent those with the wiper before import in.

Indent for PI?

Risky.

Buy ex stock safest.

But buye beware.

Must ensure specs and equipment of ex stock.

Correct me if i am wrong.

Seem to me that the PI 1.5 FIT Hybrid has a VES rebate of 10k. That why the price is below 80k as compared to kah motor petrol 1.5 RS.

and the weird thing is there is no magic seat for it?  so no 60/40 folding down and lifting up the seat ?

• Praise 2

Yep, this is what i had read too in the Jazz/Fit forum but our resident mcf Jazz/Fit expert EvaEva say " All Jazz 1.3 and 1.5 and Fit 1.3 or 1.5 have magic seats. They come as standard."

So at least now we can confirm the magic seats r not standard items in some of the Fit trims, though i read that the 1.3A Jazz also no magic seats, anyone can confirm?.

• Praise 1

Kah 1.3 jazz is fully sold out

Earliest delivery is Jan/Feb 2019

I did not ask how many they sold but it means that cat A likely to maintain at current levels for a while

• Praise 1

I booked Jazz 1.3 last weekend and delivery is ord Jan19. I think sold many during COE 25K times.

All Kah Motor Jazz have the ultra seat.

• Praise 2

Supersonic

Kah 1.3 jazz is fully sold out

Earliest delivery is Jan/Feb 2019

I did not ask how many they sold but it means that cat A likely to maintain at current levels for a while

Need to wait 5-6 months for the 1.3 Jazz?  :o  How come so many people buy the 1.3L than 1.5L?

Hi, what is honda jazz fit gd/ge/gk? just place order of a jazz1.3 LX from KM few wks ago, consider which version? So high demand.. was adv est collection will be early 2019. 

• Praise 1

I booked Jazz 1.3 last weekend and delivery is ord Jan19. I think sold many during COE 25K times.

Hi Gim, did KM provide you with 500KM credits? Saw some 1 posted here that they hv it. Not sure if it was an earlier promo??

(edited)

Correct me if i am wrong.

Seem to me that the PI 1.5 FIT Hybrid has a VES rebate of 10k. That why the price is below 80k as compared to kah motor petrol 1.5 RS.

and the weird thing is there is no magic seat for it?  so no 60/40 folding down and lifting up the seat ?

I can confirm that all Jazz/Fit 2014, 3G model (non hybrid) have magic seats. Hybrid model not sure because hybrid model has huge battery compartment which may hinder the space required for magic seat. Just call one of the PI to confirm if you are keen to buy from PI.

Edited by EvaEva

Yep, this is what i had read too in the Jazz/Fit forum but our resident mcf Jazz/Fit expert EvaEva say " All Jazz 1.3 and 1.5 and Fit 1.3 or 1.5 have magic seats. They come as standard."

So at least now we can confirm the magic seats r not standard items in some of the Fit trims, though i read that the 1.3A Jazz also no magic seats, anyone can confirm?.

1.3 basic model at km has magic seats

Need to wait 5-6 months for the 1.3 Jazz? :o How come so many people buy the 1.3L than 1.5L?

Ves rebate of 10k. Heng I booked the weekend after the 25k Coe and I still have to wait till end Sept/Oct to get my car

Need to wait 5-6 months for the 1.3 Jazz?  :o  How come so many people buy the 1.3L than 1.5L?

Jazz 1.3 has tax rebate 10K while 1.5 is VES 0, hence much more expensive than the 1.3 version. KM is controlling CAT A price because of the good sales. KM only increase prices by 3K, so we can expect COE for CAT A to be stable at current price.

Yes when buying from PI should clearly ask and state the items provided.

What I am saying is, this sort of basic equipment like rear wipers which I feel is basic and magic seats which is the sell point of the jazz /fit is not a standard item on some PI indents. Yet buyers still buy. I am flabbergasted.

Indent for PI?

Risky.

Buy ex stock safest.

But buye beware.

Must ensure specs and equipment of ex stock.

Yes, the PIs may swap out the basic items that are not so visible. It boils down to the integrity of the PI.
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Come January, COE will go below 20k. Then all will go apeshit.

Come January, COE will go below 20k. Then all will go apeshit.

COE may go down below 20K or even 10K like in year 2008 if our economy take a toll. However, if no serious economic problem or recession, when COE hits below new low, there will be new demand from people who never have thought of buying car to enter the market as well as existing owners replacing their cars. 

↡ Advertisement