2014 Honda Jazz / Fit (GK Series)

ren_yeo

Just visited Kah Motor on 25th August, one of the SE, Kath Chong said earliest to get Jazz is in Jan 2019 (not all colours available).

For Honda City, it is much earlier, get car in Nov 2018, but only for one last Dark Red colour.

I wonder if it is really Honda short of cars....

Edited by wilsonkeat
  • Praise 2

Just visited Kah Motor on 25th August, one of the SE, Kath Chong said earliest to get Jazz is in Jan 2019 (not all colours available).

For Honda City, it is much earlier, get car in Nov 2018, but only for one last Dark Red colour.

25th Aug is almost one month ago. Things might be different now.

• Praise 2

By now all should know that it is due to quota issue.

Each country is allocated a certain number of each model due to forecasting. If the demand suddenly spike up like now for Jazz, then too bad that Honda Japan is not able to make more Jazz to fulfill the extra order as production schedule has been planned ahead already. So just have to wait if you like this ride very much lor.

• Praise 2

Those who book now will have to wait until Feb 2019 for their Jazz.

This is crazy. For those who are getting the 1.5 RS, go ahead and wait. If getting 1.3, I rather get a PI version.

The 1.3 Jazz that KM is carrying is seriously.................... low spec.

• Praise 3

I believe many PI now are also listed 1.5 hybrid at 70k++ region.

As compared to kah motor 1.5 RS. It is cheaper by at least 5k to 10k. But from what I observed. The PI 1.5 hybrid does not come with side body kit and spoiler, front Fog light, no signal light at side mirror. Steering wheel has no Audio / volume control plus No cruise control and sport paddle shift. No magic seat as the Whole Rear seat is not 60/40 configuration and same goes from the back rest but still can release and fold it down . No rear wiper (most surprising) and tonneau cover (the "original" from KM no better) .

If u not required to take so much loan and feel skeptical on getting it from PI.. I feel KM 1.5 jazz is much better than the 1.5 hybrid from PI although it is cheaper.

• Praise 2

This is crazy. For those who are getting the 1.5 RS, go ahead and wait. If getting 1.3, I rather get a PI version.

The 1.3 Jazz that KM is carrying is seriously.................... low spec.

Given that fit and jazz come from the same factory, I think even ordering a pi fit you will still have to wait
  • Praise 2

Given that fit and jazz come from the same factory, I think even ordering a pi fit you will still have to wait

That's the key. Jazz is catered for Asian Market. Fit is for Japanese Domestic Market (JDM).

Judging from how the Japanese favor their own people and create vehicles for exclusive JDM market, I don't see why you can't get your hands on a Fit earlier than a Jazz.

Moreover, there are so many PI out there with ready stock.

As compared to kah motor 1.5 RS. It is cheaper by at least 5k to 10k. But from what I observed. The PI 1.5 hybrid does not come with side body kit and spoiler, front Fog light, no signal light at side mirror. Steering wheel has no Audio / volume control plus No cruise control and sport paddle shift. No magic seat as the Whole Rear seat is not 60/40 configuration and same goes from the back rest but still can release and fold it down . No rear wiper (most surprising) and tonneau cover (the "original" from KM no better) .

If u not required to take so much loan and feel skeptical on getting it from PI.. I feel KM 1.5 jazz is much better than the 1.5 hybrid from PI although it is cheaper.

Bro, it's not an apple to apple comparison. 1 is using conventional petrol, the other hybrid.

Totally different class.

Specs wise for PI Fit hybrid 1.5, not totally true. You should visit a few to compare. Some of them are bringing it a more high-spec-ed one.

That's the key. Jazz is catered for Asian Market. Fit is for Japanese Domestic Market (JDM).

Judging from how the Japanese favor their own people and create vehicles for exclusive JDM market, I don't see why you can't get your hands on a Fit earlier than a Jazz.

Moreover, there are so many PI out there with ready stock.

Bro, it's not an apple to apple comparison. 1 is using conventional petrol, the other hybrid.

Totally different class.

Specs wise for PI Fit hybrid 1.5, not totally true. You should visit a few to compare. Some of them are bringing it a more high-spec-ed one.

Yes. For those who are interested to get a 1.5 jazz RS will also definitely ask themselves Why not look at the PI 1.5 fit hybrid which is 10k cheaper. Kah motor 86k vs PI 70k++

Based on my assumption from the photos I seen on many of the PI Facebook website posting advertising the 1.5 hybrid fit. I just pointed what I observed and there are those differences. If there is higher spec fit being bring in by PI . That is also good to share it here.

Good points.

But Kah Motor currently have to wait. I intro quite a few bros to good deals but have to wait for delivery cos they finished their allocation

• Praise 2

Hi All,

i intend to get 1.5 Fit Hybrid.. Basic spec. 

Intend to change to the LEDs headlights and LEDs taillights..
What other mods can be done ? 
add steering switch control 
add leather steering.
Already comes with 16" sports rim

Thanks

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1