2014 Honda Jazz / Fit (GK Series)

ren_yeo

Non hybrid 1.3 For pi, got keyless entry, start button, touchscreen auto climate control, sports rim, leather seats, 1 yr servicing, 5yr/100k warranty, pioneer headset with apple play, ultra seats. about 66k from pi. Didnt ask if they got include honda sensing. Its sensing good? Cos went to kah motor and they say not relevant for sg so not included in the 1.3

Then get pi lor. Honda sensing is a safety function
↡ Advertisement

We have our own workshop. C200 gearbox faulty, we order new and change out for customers.

You hear only the bad points of PI.

Our cars are covered with Warranty insurance.

We buy insurance for added coverage/assurance

Cash deal at 69k

I will not convince you to get from Pi.

Because itâs your $$.

Thank you ð

Thanks for the reply.

I have to say @69k, it’s not attractive to me and not that I’m in the market for a jazz/fit now.

As mentioned earlier, for me, buying from PI comes about when larger savings From conti such Mercedes and bmw. Or they bring in hybrids and jdm cars which the ADs dont.

In this case, with 69k, I don’t see any savings and it’s also almost the exact same car as Kah has so no incentive to go PI.

I did encourage my parents back in 2006 to buy a toyota wish from Ricardo and they did. Ricardo were one of the better run PI.

Vincar which you represent is also one of the better PI around.

This should be the car.

https://m.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=779976

Edited by Mkl22

Non hybrid 1.3 For pi, got keyless entry, start button, touchscreen auto climate control, sports rim, leather seats, 1 yr servicing, 5yr/100k warranty, pioneer headset with apple play, ultra seats. about 66k from pi. Didnt ask if they got include honda sensing. Its sensing good? Cos went to kah motor and they say not relevant for sg so not included in the 1.3

Price for features sound good. I got mine from AD, 1.3lx. 

NO Keyless, No Touchscreen climate. No Carplay

Wish it came with Carplay.... now trying to find out if its possible to install a headunit with Carplay in mine... 

Anyone knows if its possible? do i need a bracket to replace the original headunit and if the replacement HU works with the steering controls and rear camera?

• Praise 1

PI can be a saviour for some car buyers who really need a car . Especially helping those who can't afford 30% down payment and wanted to repay up to 9 years or even 10 years.

Yes....but the in house loan interest rate they give is a killer

PI can be a saviour for some car buyers who really need a car . Especially helping those who can't afford 30% down payment and wanted to repay up to 9 years or even 10 years.

Tot mas ruling is 30% down?
  • Praise 2

Kah motors Its 68k with or without loans. Not a single PI In the whole of Singapore will allow you unless you pay more.

The only true price of the car is a cash only deal without any trade in or other fluff. Only then you can compare.

Also PI warranty is as good as almost no warranty. Bear in mind that PI warranty is NOT with the factory but with insurance company and local workshops. A huge big fat difference.

Thus if there is zero savings unless it’s a car I really like and not brought in by AD, then it’s the PI route. But for sure I’ll get them to remove whatever warranty they add and get the cash in pocket.

The only automotive item which is PI that I readily buy are tyres and of course if they are cheaper. Cause claiming warranty from ADs are next to impossible. It’s always wear and tear.

agree.  for me to consider a PI (even reputable ones) the sell price of the car must be significantly lower than what the AD is asking.  If not, it doesn't make sense to take the risks.  The savings upfront can be used as an "insurance" to repair any possible failures in the future.

With current AD price of $67999...and if the PI price is $69k, wonder who will buy from PI?

In addition, AD is now going 3 yrs free service and 5 yrs warranty....and yes, you are right, the buy price from AD remains the same even if don't take up a loan through them.

• Praise 1

Main Advantage are those PIs who have ready stock Honda Fit 1.3 over KM's long wait for their 1.3 (think its about 4-6 months wait now) Last heard if order now, delivery in March/April).

But agree that the sell price should be priced lower than AD for it to be worth while.

PI's pricing varies from one to another as well... with different specs from each PI

Back to CarPlay....

Anyone with a GK Jazz who upgraded to a new HeadUnit with CarPlay?  =P 

Edited by rags
  • Praise 2

agree. for me to consider a PI (even reputable ones) the sell price of the car must be significantly lower than what the AD is asking. If not, it doesn't make sense to take the risks. The savings upfront can be used as an "insurance" to repair any possible failures in the future.

With current AD price of $67999...and if the PI price is $69k, wonder who will buy from PI?

In addition, AD is now going 3 yrs free service and 5 yrs warranty....and yes, you are right, the buy price from AD remains the same even if don't take up a loan through them.

With Loan it’s 67988

Same as Kah

But like some mention,kah no keyless, no climate control no CarPlay, no Sensing no folding mirror etc

Can loan higher if required

• Praise 2

There are black and white for all.

The warranty booklet will shows whatâs covered and whatâs not covered.

For sure there are unreliable PI as well as reliable PI.

Some will view all PI as unreliable.. then fullstop.

Go with your mind open and see what we have to offer..

You do not have to buy at anything just by visiting..

You can also need not leave any contact..

Iâm like some of you before i join.

I only buy from ADs.. until I realise that ADs profit margin is so high..

Rather not risk like what people say here about PI

I am also not so petty as to see profit margin and avoid. After all the prices are similar. Better pay a few K more than have problems down the road

• Praise 3

With Loan it’s 67988

Same as Kah

But like some mention,kah no keyless, no climate control no CarPlay, no Sensing no folding mirror etc

Can loan higher if required

with loan it's still same price as AD.  for peace of mind, I will always go with AD unless there is significant savings from PI upfront that can be used as insurance....or if PI model is MIJ and AD Is MIT, etc

those features mentioned not really a concern for me...they are quite minor.  btw, Jazz has electric folding mirrors.  there are also features that Jazz have over Fit like cruise control, paddle shifts, rear trunk, cover, etc the list goes on...but to many, these are minor.  the main consideration is still peace of mind, especially if PI and AD are priced so closely.

I checked with several PIs before buying Jazz...for folks considering PI, please check with a few...as the price quoted may be base package i.e. w/o leather seats, come with steel rims, no cameras, etc.   all these addons may bring the car price several ks above AD's. 

Just my 2 cents hope is helpful for those considering this car.

Tot mas ruling is 30% down?

Creative ways to go around it ;)

To me the only reason why it may be more attractive to buy PI for Jazz/Fit is:

1) Way Cheaper

2) Specs that KM doesn't have

3) Immediate stock

with loan it's still same price as AD.  for peace of mind, I will always go with AD unless there is significant savings from PI upfront that can be used as insurance....or if PI model is MIJ and AD Is MIT, etc

those features mentioned not really a concern for me...they are quite minor.  btw, Jazz has electric folding mirrors.  there are also features that Jazz have over Fit like cruise control, paddle shifts, rear trunk, cover, etc the list goes on...but to many, these are minor.  the main consideration is still peace of mind, especially if PI and AD are priced so closely.

I checked with several PIs before buying Jazz...for folks considering PI, please check with a few...as the price quoted may be base package i.e. w/o leather seats, come with steel rims, no cameras, etc.   all these addons may bring the car price several ks above AD's. 

Just my 2 cents hope is helpful for those considering this car.

Cruise control is damn useful to me :X

• Praise 2

agree. for me to consider a PI (even reputable ones) the sell price of the car must be significantly lower than what the AD is asking. If not, it doesn't make sense to take the risks. The savings upfront can be used as an "insurance" to repair any possible failures in the future.

Finally signed up with kah yesterday. Delivery is april.

Price is on downward trend. You will lose a lot by the time you take delivery. But still better than buying from PI

We did our sums and am comfortable with the price. Wife also like the jazz and prefered kah motor so we decided to go for it. Didnt want to keep checking price up or down Edited by WangWang888