2014 Honda Jazz / Fit (GK Series)

ren_yeo

Your servicing not covered ah?

Then use it for servicing lor? If not get the PPS since you have 500 credits anyway

Servicing covered for 3 yrs and the credit need to use by 1 yr. Wonder if they have any car kits that can be used by the 500 credit

Heard is something in Apr

But one line of thought i have:

Now currently coe is quite low and KM dont usually get people to top up.

If you dont need a car urgently and can wait, buy now to lock in the low COE.

If next year COE goes up, then you profit? Does it work this way? LOL

I intend to buy for CNY

Wear Honda polo tee

Sounds like honda fan...
↡ Advertisement

Heard is something in Apr

But one line of thought i have:

Now currently coe is quite low and KM dont usually get people to top up.

If you dont need a car urgently and can wait, buy now to lock in the low COE.

If next year COE goes up, then you profit? Does it work this way? LOL

I intend to buy for CNY

Wear Honda polo tee

I need a car urgently that’s why i’m asking for the waiting time Edited by Stanmehh

Anyone with Jazz/Fit 1.3 - manual aircon control (without Digital Control Aircon) notice that the Aircon Blower air speed is not constant? 

I notice that at times the airflow will slow down for a couple of seconds and then pick up again afterwards. 

• Praise 2

Anyone with Jazz/Fit 1.3 - manual aircon control (without Digital Control Aircon) notice that the Aircon Blower air speed is not constant?

I notice that at times the airflow will slow down for a couple of seconds and then pick up again afterwards.

Nope no issue

Tried 1.5 RS today at KM, what a great ride, coming from a 2007/2008 CR-V, I was surprise the suspension takes longkang bumps well. The car feels fun to drive, sharp handling, and even with 3 person it doesnt really feel it is struggling. 

Now I really need to go try the PI Hybrids... anywhere with better spec-ced Hybrids around? I always thought that those rear folding seats comes standard (reading a post few pages back mention PI hybrids doesnt comes with them????)

Tried 1.5 RS today at KM, what a great ride, coming from a 2007/2008 CR-V, I was surprise the suspension takes longkang bumps well. The car feels fun to drive, sharp handling, and even with 3 person it doesnt really feel it is struggling.

Now I really need to go try the PI Hybrids... anywhere with better spec-ced Hybrids around? I always thought that those rear folding seats comes standard (reading a post few pages back mention PI hybrids doesnt comes with them????)

Very rare for PI to allow test drive without buying

Anyone here with the new 2018 facelift 2018 Jazz 1.5 RS can help to confirm if Carplay is supported?

Me driving this. No leh, no Carplay :( 

• Praise 2

recently bought a pi fit(1.5 hybrid version)

a. notice the engine is quite noisy as well as road noise, not sure if it is lack of sound proofing;

b. i can hear wind noise when reaching above 85km/h.

would like to check those that bought this car whether you experience these two symptoms ?

thanks.

recently bought a pi fit(1.5 hybrid version)

a. notice the engine is quite noisy as well as road noise, not sure if it is lack of sound proofing;

b. i can hear wind noise when reaching above 85km/h.

would like to check those that bought this car whether you experience these two symptoms ?

thanks.

Eh it's a bread and butter car, don't expect too much sound proofing.

That said, I drive a 1.3LX engine is ok unless i floor it. The tyre noise is much louder than wind noise