2014 Honda Jazz / Fit (GK Series)

ren_yeo

The information on the trim levels of the Honda Fit JDM models can be found on honda.co.jp website. 

To answer your questions:

1) The base model Fit hybrid does not have audio nor cruise control buttons on the steering wheel. It only has the menu selection buttons (tucked away to the bottom right side of the steering wheel and are readily visible). The F model has audio buttons on the steering wheel plus some other features.

2) Warranty depends on the PI. The PI that I have bought with gave me 5 yrs warranty with Liberty insurance which covers the battery as well. The Li Ion battery pack is a small one on the Fit Hybrid and I think a replacement of the whole battery would be in the region of $4000 (I have yet to confirm this with HEV workshops) but the good thing is you rarely have to replace the entire battery within 10years. Usually a module goes wrong and you replace that particular module for a few hundred dollars. 

3) No Honda sensing. 

4) No magic seat for the base model. 

Japan's private automotive market skew towards small city model cars. This segment is the most competitive of all segments and in order to get the price of the Fit Hybrid down, many features were striped from the base model. The base model that I have bought has OMV of $19830, this is really high for a small city mini. 

Thanks for the info.  Can ask you a couple of things on the 1.5 hybrid fit to tap on your buying experience:-

- Does it have steering wheel control beside the centre part?  I saw some examples the sides are blank, looks a bit strange.

- What's the warranty of the hybrid battery, how much is the replacement?

- does it have the Honda Sensing features?

- Does it have magic seats?

Thanks.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

See attachment.

This time round is shuttling in woodlands only, except for one time expressway. Not sure is this consider 20/90(express/city) travelling !

thanks for bothering to show some pics, appreciate that

i believe it would be more accurate if u travel till the 2 red bars appear

btw - what is your travel pattern? and how heavy is your foot - very light all the time?

post-9888-0-53106900-1547340015_thumb.jpg

See attachment.

This time round is shuttling in woodlands only, except for one time expressway. Not sure is this consider 20/90(express/city) travelling !

I am getting similar fuel consumption figure with mostly city driving as well (Fit Hybrid).

Fit's fuel efficiency has always been its selling point.

I believe only for the Hybrid version.. the 1.3 version give around 14 at best if you want to keep up with the traffic... else everyone else will be going to horn or high beam you 

Anyone purchased the Fit 1.3 with LED Headlamps and Foglamp?

Nobody selling. PI 1.3 Fit only comes with Halogen Headlights and no fog lights.

I believe only for the Hybrid version.. the 1.3 version give around 14 at best if you want to keep up with the traffic... else everyone else will be going to horn or high beam you

Nope. 20-22 is achievable in the petrol version of Fit 1.3

Hi, new to jazz/fit, can check jazz 1.3 and fit 1.3 GF pack, what are the differences? Notice fit is cheaper and so many PI offer it at different price, how to choose from which PI?

Our 1.3GF comes with folding mirror, magic seats

And also sensing

Yes Halogen headlights.

Price at 6xxxx

If you want Leds then go for Jazz 1.5RS at ard 84/85k

See attachment.

Wow u must be really light footed

See attachment.

hey wait

u driving a fit hybrid or fit petrol?

Driving a 1.5 hybrid fit.

alamak  [smash]

i oso same la  [wave]

i was trying to get the people who claim their fit/jazz petrol can do >20kml to show some proof  :a-aggressive:

• Praise 1

alamak [smash]

i oso same la [wave]

i was trying to get the people who claim their fit/jazz petrol can do >20kml to show some proof :a-aggressive:

Can check with you ?

Are you able to hear wind noise coming in from the outside if travelling above 90km/h. Not road noise or engine noise.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3