2014 Honda Jazz / Fit (GK Series)

ren_yeo

Wrong! OMV is the Original Manufacturer Value and is the base cost AD pays to bring in the car. Any local contents for example leather etc are not included. So effectively, the Jazz 1.3 with a high OMV suggests that the car is not those cheapo type. The fact that they do not bring in the premium version of the Jazz is to position the Jazz as budget car since it accords VES rebate. That is why the Jazz is selling very well and helps Kah Motor to achieve its sales target and also as best selling brand in Singapore. That is why the Jazz is a very good buy.

i check the omv for KAH jazz about 15k and PI Fit is 17k. Does that mean the FiT is a better car than jazz?

and cheaper cos i get back more parf when scrapped.

↡ Advertisement

i check the omv for KAH jazz about 15k and PI Fit is 17k. Does that mean the FiT is a better car than jazz?

and cheaper cos i get back more parf when scrapped.

PI Fit is higher spec

1.3GF with Sensing omv ard 17k

Selling lower than AD

Scrape higher than AD

Selling 6xxxx

Again many will tell you PI run road, close , cheat no warranty etc..

Buy from big PI with records, also importer

I’m pi (listed company)

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

PI Fit is higher spec

1.3GF with Sensing omv ard 17k

Selling lower than AD

Scrape higher than AD

Selling 6xxxx

Again many will tell you PI run road, close , cheat no warranty etc..

Buy from big PI with records, also importer

I’m pi (listed company)

what i want to know is whether the OMV can be manipulated by the Agent.

Example AD or PI can tell their Jap or  thai partner to  bring a cheap 13k car in and declared it as 15k ~18k,  the balance money just bank into agent account  as profit.?

• Praise 1

what i want to know is whether the OMV can be manipulated by the Agent.

Example AD or PI can tell their Jap or thai partner to bring a cheap 13k car in and declared it as 15k ~18k, the balance money just bank into agent account as profit.?

Lol.. by telling the truth gets many dislike..
  • Praise 1

Lol.. by telling the truth gets many dislike..

ok thanks . I got it.  best i go check the FIT and JAZZ and compare the saving .

for PI, mus check the list of items they provide. Sometimes the price is cheap but there is a reason. So better check carefully

ok thanks . I got it.  best i go check the FIT and JAZZ and compare the saving .

• Praise 1

Agree. When i was walking around, the price is really attractive but after you compare and ask for the standard stuffs - many of the items need to add extra. Usually PI will sell the fact fit comes with keyless startup while jazz 1.3 doesnt. Other than that, the rest must really make sure you ask properly or you may lose out more.

• Praise 2

Agree. When i was walking around, the price is really attractive but after you compare and ask for the standard stuffs - many of the items need to add extra. Usually PI will sell the fact fit comes with keyless startup while jazz 1.3 doesnt. Other than that, the rest must really make sure you ask properly or you may lose out more.

Scared of PI. Like hard to navigate
  • Praise 2

Most larger PIs should be fine if the terms and accessories are stated clearly.  Their profit margin for bread and butter cars are quite slim so even if the additional packages add another $2-3k it is still worth it.

My PI only collected deposit for the COE bidding which made it very safe.  He even gave me a free front/rear car camera during car delivery for my Honda Shuttle.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Went to a few AD, their interest rate range from 1.98% to 2.48%... Anyone can share the current rate(%) PI loan range is? Shortisted a few PI, tomorrow going over, at least prepare abit.

Edited by HandlingOver
  • Praise 1

Went to a few AD, their interest rate range from 1.98% to 2.48%... Anyone can share the current rate(%) PI loan range is? Shortisted a few PI, tomorrow going over, at least prepare abit.

Mine is AD. 2.18%.

The AD actually allowed me to down pay as much as I want. So out of 71k, I down 40k and loan the rest. 

finally booked my ride with KM. After comparing the PIs, i found the price difference is small. And its giving me difficult time to compare the different PI's item lists

Scared of PI. Like hard to navigate

• Praise 2

finally booked my ride with KM. After comparing the PIs, i found the price difference is small. And its giving me difficult time to compare the different PI's item lists

Congrats... Me chosed km as the price difference didnt convince me enough to get from pi. Getting from Ad, items are standard. Getting from pi, different pi have different items list. Of course they will say got honda sensing, this and that...

Mine is AD. 2.18%.

The AD actually allowed me to down pay as much as I want. So out of 71k, I down 40k and loan the rest.

Ad 2.18 and they dont hv penalty paying in full
  • Praise 1

hi Fit drivers. . is a 10 year fit worth renewing coe. i can get one for 10k then add 25 like so it like 35 k to drive 10years. no need worry about AD or PI acessories. almost half price to drive in sgp leh.

any drivers here can tell me if the 2 models 2009 and 2019 any difference other than wear and tear.? mucho thanks

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

hi Fit drivers. . is a 10 year fit worth renewing coe. i can get one for 10k then add 25 like so it like 35 k to drive 10years. no need worry about AD or PI acessories. almost half price to drive in sgp leh.

any drivers here can tell me if the 2 models 2009 and 2019 any difference other than wear and tear.? mucho thanks

The only issue that many GD and GE fit faced is the CVT issue. I owned GD jazz before and after 60000km which was after 5 years of ownership

The only problem is My car started to jerk during low acceleration. Never totally resolve it, However I still managed to drive the car till end of 10 years coe. I even tried to sell it at $8500 but ended up go scrapyard in end 2016.

Throughout my ownership. I managed to "contain" it at a minimal occurrence. Such as change the CVT oil at every 20000km instead of 40000km by recommendation. CVT oil also used a better one such as the Hmmf and by chances, I found out that caltex 98 which is the most expensive fuel has managed to prevent jerking very well.

Unless your ride is manual. Then be prepared to face CVT issue on a 10 years old fit/jazz.

Now GK fir/jazz has been around since 2015 and so far i have not yet heard any complaints on the CVT gearbox. Maybe those who have drive 100000km can confirm?

• Praise 2

dear winningeleven . you are correct about the CVT auto. Nissan CVt also last 5 years then problems. what if 1 write off 1k or 2 k and get a new gearbox.? did u consider that instead of putting up with cvt for years.