Audio Shop Recommendation

DarkFly3r

Hi guys, im having some issues with my speakers and i suspect they are defective. Any audio shop to recommend to replace my speakers? I am very fresh into car sound system and am already quite lost. I am looking to replace to a better speakers and hope you guys could guide me along. Thanks alot.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

What kind of issues with the speakers?

Change 1 part means the start of "poisoning" chain reaction...:X

The poison starts with changing just a pair of speakers...and it grows on you fast!!!

• Praise 2

What is wrong with the speakers? Just one or all of them? Could be bad connection or other problem, not necessary faulty speaker. Best to go to a trustworthy car audio shop to check it up. Usually no charge if no component replacement is required. There are a few with very good review that you can go to for further diagnosis of the problem.

• Praise 2

Supercharged

What is wrong with the speakers? Just one or all of them? Could be bad connection or other problem, not necessary faulty speaker. Best to go to a trustworthy car audio shop to check it up. Usually no charge if no component replacement is required. There are a few with very good review that you can go to for further diagnosis of the problem.

u got lobang ah?

so far, i only found the carpark guy at sim lim tower giving a reasonable price for labor to do replacement.

i am still shopping around. :p

u got lobang ah?

so far, i only found the carpark guy at sim lim tower giving a reasonable price for labor to do replacement.

Its pretty obvious to find one in this forum with high no of good review.

• Praise 1

u got lobang ah?

You might want to call my freelance installer friend, Ah Meng at 97696215 to find out more.

He did up my full ICE in a MSCP. You might want to see the Facebook page I created for him under Audioniche. I am just helping him to gain more awareness in cyberspace.

Regards

Dave

By the way, he has some good price for the Morel Maximo and Pioneer 4 channel amp. While stock last...

• Praise 2

Supercharged

You might want to call my freelance installer friend, Ah Meng at 97696215 to find out more.

He did up my full ICE in a MSCP. You might want to see the Facebook page I created for him under Audioniche. I am just helping him to gain more awareness in cyberspace.

Regards

Dave

By the way, he has some good price for the Morel Maximo and Pioneer 4 channel amp. While stock last...

hmm... okie. i PM the FB page liow.

waiting for reply.

u got lobang ah?

U shop jin long sia

• Praise 1

Supercharged

U shop jin long sia

ha ha ha ha ha... [laugh]

short ride, huge outlay.

of course must shop around.

Bro Audioniche is super responsive. I like~!!!

[thumbsup] start of a good service is the start of a possible good relationship. [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

ha ha ha ha ha... [laugh]

short ride, huge outlay.

of course must shop around.

Bro Audioniche is super responsive. I like~!!!

[thumbsup] start of a good service is the start of a possible good relationship. [thumbsup]

Bro

Thanks for the PM. I am just helping my freelance installer friend as he is full time freelancer now. Since I dun have money to sponsor him to open a shop, might as well do what I can to help.

Hope you like what he has to offer.

(edited)

Regards

Dave

Did my basic ice set up with ah meng today, from early morning till late afternoon

Purchased the component speakers from him while the rest I self supply

Fantastic good job!

God damn better then the last audio shop I visited 2 years ago, the last audio shop given me so much problem, I had to bear with the spark sound for more then 2 years

Thumb up ah meng! 97696215

Edited by Dfx16
  • Praise 2

Dear Bro

I am glad that you are happy with Ah Meng's services as much as I do.

Hope you will enjoy your sound system now and maybe you will go to him for upgrades soon. ICE is poisonous!!!

Best Regards

Dave

Did my basic ice set up with ah meng today, from early morning till late afternoon
Purchased the component speakers from him while the rest I self supply

Fantastic good job!

God damn better then the last audio shop I visited 2 years ago, the last audio shop given me so much problem, I had to bear with the spark sound for more then 2 years

Thumb up ah meng! 97696215

Hi Mate,

Can try this workshop.

Sorry. Tink this image ok liao

Don't know why cannot upload

Try Soon Lee Audio. Look for Sunny

Add: 727 Geylang road (between Lor 39 & 37)

Tel: 9747 8220

• Praise 1