Freebies for Buying New Car

car138

Dear all,

What are the freebies for buying a new a car from authorised car dealer like Toyota or Honda?

Last time when I bought car was solar film, sport rim, etc. many years back. What are the things that car agents are willingly to offer now?

Please kindly advise.

Thank you very much.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

eh? just go to the show room to ask lah. need to poll from forum? [confused]

some folks want to ask what is the market pratice or price for a gauge before going down to negotiate their own package. like my friend, first time car owner, asked me so many questions on the servicing to-do and prices before making way to the workshop. he say he afraid kena ketuk. but the final price he paid, I also think he gotten ketuk.

Even SE use the freebies to offset the cost of the new ride also not much differences, cause the price of the car is so high! Nowadays many agent offer promotion, like 5k to 8k discount, but in the end car price still so high. Lol.

Edited by 13177

Solar film

Carpet 3M

Free servicing packages

Free grooming package

Reverse cam and gps if car dun have

Free cruise

Free petrol voucher

Free tv

Free fridge

Free washing machine

Last but not least free COE :D

Solar film

Carpet 3M

Free servicing packages

Free grooming package

Free cruise

Free petrol voucher

Free tv

Free fridge

Free washing machine

Errmmm,... got free [gorgeous] ??

• Praise 1

Dear all,

What are the freebies for buying a new a car from authorised car dealer like Toyota or Honda?

Last time when I bought car was solar film, sport rim, etc. many years back. What are the things that car agents are willingly to offer now?

Please kindly advise.

Thank you very much.

Nowadays a lot of equipment comes as standard. I remember last time solar film is complimentary from bank coz the loan I took from them. They are laughing at the bank already. hahaha... For those paying full cash they dun get. LoL...

Sporks rims seem to be standard equipment unless you are buying from PI. Head unit is factory fitted if not fixed locally by AD. It's very competitive now. If one or some of such things are not included it's a deal breaker for most buyers. Ppl know how to compare if their car dun have this dun have that how to compete? But of course you will be paying more. Ahberdan?! You think free? You will be the one paying for all these items. Want cheap, go PI. Bare to the bone.

Things that SE offer is most likely car mat. Dun expect it's 3M coz it's a lot more costly. They buy for you cheap cheap 3Panda or 3Happiness or 3a**hole or some unknown brand car mat. hahaha...

Car agents dun offer it's usually the company they are working for offer and discounts are also given by company. Car agents give you most is cheap car mats, full stop. They are not making a lot from a deal unlike last time. Just look at COE, so costly. How to attract buyers? Lower premiums lor.

If I say even local BMW dealer is making loss, I think no one will believe coz recently they have release a number of new models and got so many buyers. Believe it or not is up to you.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1

True if u buy honda or toyota the SE don't earn as much as selling 7 series. That time i bought A8 i got everything i want, price also slice alot. Can tell the SE earning few k for comission

I am just curious... What is the normal Commission that a SE earns from selling a new ride..?

For eg. We know that for property agent, they get 1% of the house selling price as their commission, but do SE also have such a rates pegged..? :)

I am just curious... What is the normal Commission that a SE earns from selling a new ride..?

For eg. We know that for property agent, they get 1% of the house selling price as their commission, but do SE also have such a rates pegged..? :)

heard in thr gd old days those toyota se earn 10-20k per mth

Some of the free items like sports rims, solar film, servicing are not given by the SE but already included in the AD package. It means you are already paying for it in the listed price. Such items are usually indicated in the brochure or advertisements.

What and how much the SE gives are not listed openly and usually depends on his/her hunger to close the deal. These are the real freebies cos you get it while others don't despite paying same price for the same car.

Back in 2007, i only managed ti get arm rest from my kah motor SE for jazz. It is best to ask people who bought the same car for their experiences what are the items that the SE potentially can give. Good place to start is the specific forum for that brand/model.

Still remember my freebies from my ex Honda fit. Squeezed out car mats, dvd player, bodykit, custom leather seats, sports rims, rikecool, soundclad and best of all 500 petrol voucher.. Those days the PIs were competitive to give the best deals..

• Praise 1

Solar film

Carpet 3M

Free servicing packages

Free grooming package

Free cruise

Free petrol voucher

Free tv

Free fridge

Free washing machine

And a free one night stay with SE if she is a chio [gorgeous]

True if u buy honda or toyota the SE don't earn as much as selling 7 series. That time i bought A8 i got everything i want, price also slice alot. Can tell the SE earning few k for commission

That's bcos for that price, you have paid for everything u requested for.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1