Bird Nest Recommendation

Thaiyotakamli

Hi bros

Any recommendation where to buy good, safe and cheap bird nest? No need concentrated as i prefer normal one like with rock sugar. Been buying from ZIP and Eu. Yan Shang for the past years but quite pricey. Some more i want to try new brands and just tried new moon the filling very little and very watery though taste not bad. If buy big bulk get discount will be better :D

Kum sia in advance

↡ Advertisement

Hi bros

Any recommendation where to buy good, safe and cheap bird nest? No need concentrated as i prefer normal one like with rock sugar. Been buying from ZIP and Eu. Yan Shang for the past years but quite pricey. Some more i want to try new brands and just tried new moon the filling very little and very watery though taste not bad. If buy big bulk get discount will be better :D

Kum sia in advance

Just buy and boil yourself, you will get a lot of bird nest with just one small nest, probably about 6-7 small bowl of thick and rich bird nest [thumbsup]

http://www.huiji.com.sg/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=109:bird-s-nest-rock-sugar&catid=78&Itemid=541&lang=en

http://dragonbrand.com.sg/

Hi bros

Kum sia in advance

• Praise 1

u think here like MY? [laugh]

It's more profitable to rent out the room.

go organic.

your house so big. convert one of the room into bird nest room.

attract a few swollows in and you got endless bird nest liao,

Edited by Kangadrool

go organic.

Good idea le, whose bird i should attract? Lol

Just buy and boil yourself, you will get a lot of bird nest with just one small nest, probably about 6-7 small bowl of thick and rich bird nest [thumbsup]

Convenient mah, if weekend then ok i go bowl but weekdays busy so bottled one better. If buy boil ownself one got lobang where To buy?

Tiagong Thailand cheap

Vely vely far le [:(]

Agree! [thumbsup]

Guan Tao one got bird nest meh? I don't trust!! [thumbsdown]

go organic.

This bro Thaiyotakamli [scholar] house so big, definitely attracts Eagle & Owl to check-in for the nights and eat up all the sparrow birds in the nest.

I am a poor man can only recommend you my type of Bird Nest for nutritions, it's call "Grass Jelly", sell at all drink stalls in Singapore and Malaysia [thumbsup]

This bro Thaiyotakamli [scholar] house so big, definitely attracts Eagle & Owl to check-in for the nights and eat up all the sparrow birds in the nest.

I am a poor man can only recommend you my type of Bird Nest for nutritions, it's call "Grass Jelly", sell at all drink stalls in Singapore and Malaysia [thumbsup]

My house very small, small until my future gf must be slim or else cannot fit into the house. If really want ownself rear then need some of the T2 rooms liao :D

Grass jelly nice also le, i also drink that few times a week, cos i very heaty often eat fried food

My house very small, small until my future gf must be slim or else cannot fit into the house. If really want ownself rear then need some of the T2 rooms liao :D

Grass jelly nice also le, i also drink that few times a week, cos i very heaty often eat fried food

no need a room, just pot will do, see photo. but this nest make of stick cannot eat [laugh][laugh][laugh]

post-143314-0-99960700-1397826001_thumb.jpg

Is bird's nest effective?

I have relatives who trade bird's nest but don't take it themselves.

its good for skin and also for cell building i think, definitely has many benefit

they dont take themselves cos probably they sian of it already

Supercharged

Is bird's nest effective?

I have relatives who trade bird's nest but don't take it themselves.

Cos they know how much chemical additives are added to it nowadays... ppl are saying the bird nest are breached so it looks white and clean...

Cos they know how much chemical additives are added to it nowadays... ppl are saying the bird nest are breached so it looks white and clean...

The Chinese ban, recently rescinded, was due to chemical treatment to make the white birdnest red in colour. Anyway, if they look too perfect, you are probably eating a lot of patching agent.

↡ Advertisement